Emily Thornberry watch

I reckon Caroline Flack* can take her and I’d pay to watch!

* or is it Flint? All these aggressive females!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
@slipperman It's 'Flint' and I dont doubt what she said, given that 'Thornberry' has lots of form for showing her disdain for the electorate, Labour or otherwise.

The dearest Colonel is a barrister so will know very well that the only likely winners are the lawyers. So I could understand if she was doing the lawyering and raking it in but not being the plaintiff and having to (gawd forbid) pony up.

@slipperman It's 'Flint' and I dont doubt what she said, given that 'Thornberry' has lots of form for showing her disdain for the electorate, Labour or otherwise.
I was trying to humorously link two topical News stories and failed miserably! :smile:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Her previous finest hour:

1576521319606.png

philc

LE
Labour court case as they pull themselves apart is just what the baying public want. Cant wait.

Yes she said it, wont get to court though.

Just how many bottles of fortified refreshment had she enjoyed before that interview?
This should be lively.
At the prices they pay, I would be as well. Probably claimed back in expenses.

There's a seven-second clip somewhere of her "laughing" along with the GMTV hosts, but when she thinks the camera is off her the look she has is.. hateful. Will try to find it.

It actually almost does not matter if she said it or not (the stupid comment) - the point is, it would appear to be entirely the type of thing she would say based on previous form.

Since the change in the Defamation Act in 2013, she's got almost no hope of getting a result.

As for 'Thornberry watch', I'd rather not. Just just an ickle bit minging.

IMG_20191216_192409_264.JPG

( on advice of my solicitors, i fully and unreservedly apologise to the right honourable Mrs Emily Thornberry for posting this picture and in no way meant it as any reflection on her personally )

The dearest Colonel is a barrister so will know very well that the only likely winners are the lawyers. So I could understand if she was doing the lawyering and raking it in but not being the plaintiff and having to (gawd forbid) pony up.
Bang it on expenses.

Latest Threads