Emigration to NZ/AUS (SF reasons)?

I know the NZ/AUS SASs both require active personnel in their military as far as selection goes, but does anyone know if there's any sort of fast-track scheme, being that we are the leader of the Commonwealth, for UK service guys to try NZSAS/SASR selection?

This was brought into thought because watching that new show "SAS - The Search For Warriors" on youtube, I'm sure they got a few words off a Brit who'd just failed/quit a PT session. He looked too young to be an adult immigrant under usual rules, but obviously moved at a ripe enough age to keep his Lancs/faintly-scouse accent.

I know the NZ/AUS SASs both require active personnel in their military as far as selection goes, but does anyone know if there's any sort of fast-track scheme, being that we are the leader of the Commonwealth, for UK service guys to try NZSAS/SASR selection?
Good morning your Majesty, ask your Governor General in Australia - she's called Quentin Bryce

M

Mark The Convict

No Ma'am, there isn't. Your Majesty will have to apply to emigrate like every other pommy bastard. One's sceptre will not fit into the overhead locker.