EMF Weapon Royal Marine Walt

Here's a live one. He was a Royal Marine who fought in Afghanistan in 1986 and the Kuwait War in 1992. He claims 30,000 Iraqis came over a sand dune and the Americans rolled out 8 trucks with dishes on them and killed them all instantly, all 40,000 of them. He did a reccie and found the bodies had been cooked and steam rose up when they opened them.

Anyone know about the 1992 Kuwait EMF death wave trucks ?

View attachment 610789
We can now put a face to @ipso_facto

Popcorn you say....sounds like a super secret chef was in charge....

3500.jpg

Ready, steady, cook ?

I can tell you that this sort of thing isn't unusual if you ever find yourself in the streets of this country, in uniform. I discovered this to my horror when at recruiting events.
I remember one geezer telling a L/Cpl about his time undercover in the RM in Ulster, only flaw to his story was that he was far too young.
Another bloke told me about how he regularly sees flying saucers, which are Russian, and how they are spying on a secret underground base just a mile from his house. This bloke wasn't a crack head or alky.....
Maybe they're right and it's us who are the idiots!
ETA On the same day as the flying suacer bloke was talking to me, I had a chat with an elderly Polish lady who, when a young girl, was woken one night by trucks and soldiers... they were Russians, not Nazis. Escaped to the UK after the war and lived here since. People like that made up for the bell-ends but were rare. She didn't join up though.

Allan74

Old-Salt
I can tell you that this sort of thing isn't unusual if you ever find yourself in the streets of this country, in uniform. I discovered this to my horror when at recruiting events.
I remember one geezer telling a L/Cpl about his time undercover in the RM in Ulster, only flaw to his story was that he was far too young.
Another bloke told me about how he regularly sees flying saucers, which are Russian, and how they are spying on a secret underground base just a mile from his house. This bloke wasn't a crack head or alky.....
Maybe they're right and it's us who are the idiots!
ETA On the same day as the flying suacer bloke was talking to me, I had a chat with an elderly Polish lady who, when a young girl, was woken one night by trucks and soldiers... they were Russians, not Nazis. Escaped to the UK after the war and lived here since. People like that made up for the bell-ends but were rare. She didn't join up though.
A man I respect a great deal, a long term family frirend, said that towards the end of his career after he been, err, picked, to work in RAF recruitment, at events, he was usually surrounded by parents eager to remininesce about their days in, X, whilst the young people the event was aimed at, could barely get a word in.

A man I respect a great deal, a long term family frirend, said that towards the end of his career after he been, err, picked, to work in RAF recruitment, at events, he was usually surrounded by parents eager to remininesce about their days in, X, whilst the young people the event was aimed at, could barely get a word in.
At the behest of a friend, last month I attended a Battle of Britain evening at a local RAFA club. Oh dear, I wish I hadn't. There was a speaker who tried to imitate Churchill's "Never in the field of human conflict..." speech and basically talked bollocks about the BoB and then his speech morphed into Brexit and the need to secure the Channel, suggesting a role for the RAF's combat aircraft.

It transpires few of them are ex Forces, let alone RAF, but to be fair, they are all very pro-forces, although in a worrying, pro-Tommeh sort of way. A couple of them chatted to me about 'derring do' stories of recruit training at Swinderby or trade training at Cosford, Halton and St Athan, and talked of an RAF more akin to 'Get Some In' than of an air force that has been engaged in combat in the Middle East, Balkans and Afghanistan for the last 31 years. One hinted at some deep Int work he did in Germany working with OGDs; I struggled not to laugh as it didn't ring true. I put it down to the alcohol.

I'm reasonably new to the area and immediately they wanted me on the committee and to speak at a dinner etc. I'm torn between turning my back on a rheumy-eyed bunch of old soaks, or towards taking an active role in improving the club, making it attractive to youngsters (ie anyone under about 60!) and restoring its Light Blue heritage.

Allan74

Old-Salt
At the behest of a friend, last month I attended a Battle of Britain evening at a local RAFA club. Oh dear, I wish I hadn't. There was a speaker who tried to imitate Churchill's "Never in the field of human conflict..." speech and basically talked bollocks about the BoB and then his speech morphed into Brexit and the need to secure the Channel, suggesting a role for the RAF's combat aircraft.

It transpires few of them are ex Forces, let alone RAF, but to be fair, they are all very pro-forces, although in a worrying, pro-Tommeh sort of way. A couple of them chatted to me about 'derring do' stories of recruit training at Swinderby or trade training at Cosford, Halton and St Athan, and talked of an RAF more akin to 'Get Some In' than of an air force that has been engaged in combat in the Middle East, Balkans and Afghanistan for the last 31 years. One hinted at some deep Int work he did in Germany working with OGDs; I struggled not to laugh as it didn't ring true. I put it down to the alcohol.

I'm reasonably new to the area and immediately they wanted me on the committee and to speak at a dinner etc. I'm torn between turning my back on a rheumy-eyed bunch of old soaks, or towards taking an active role in improving the club, making it attractive to youngsters (ie anyone under about 60!) and restoring its Light Blue heritage.
Give it a go....they must think something of you.

That's just silly....

Everybody know a Fleet Air Arm Merlin with a door mounted GPMG is the correct way to greet dingy divers ?

Latest Threads