Emery:Stagg

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scroffula, Dec 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Son, you stand here while I try and talk some sense into this fridge...did you ever read the christmas carol...(widens eyes with fingers)...whats it got to do with singing or maybe it's his missus' name....anyway that dickens he stole every thought that I ever had. I think we should be told and a merry yuletide to one and owl.

2. Merry Christmas Scroffula.
    Are you saying you could be the new British playwright

3. I wouldn't entertain that thought for a second my friendly hound of royal blue....I know when I beat when you hear of franklins having their bums burnt out of windows and later the guys crossing themselves before doing battle with the frogs...but we can but ride in on our steady steeds, if the need be need be.

4. mad quite quite mad :pissedoff:

5. Ahhh but madness is in the eye of the beholder, comrade...if I told you how Lego got it's name you would think me mad...but becuase Lego was so popular with the inventor's kids he had to say 'lego of that!' to get it back off them...mad? perhaps. True? most certainly.

6. scroffula is lego Danish for if you stick that up your nose it will hurt?

7. You may laugh...but I recall a documentary where they had a monkey brain up a stick...they poked it an it reacted. Make of that what you will but may me a cup of cofftea while you're at it.

8. Scroff ......

I have read many of your dispatches, and you have provided me with many hours of amusement.

Therefore, I would like to wish you a very Merry Crimble.

You are not as mad as people here think ! Madness is relative, I'm not mad, I have no relatives, just holes under the patio.

If ever you need an alibi ..........................

9. I laugh with you sir not at you

10. Merry Christmas to you too! Let's hope it's not a cross-mass for you...just remember what Carl Weathers said to Sly in Rocky: 'Don't wear pastels if you think you're going to sweat'. Let's be having it!

11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

How come you suddenly have only 6 posts? Did you pi ss someone off and get deleted? Or had all your posts 'purged'? Or are you a ''double f' impostor? The world needs (er, or not) to know!

12. You know how it is...one minute your riding the big wolly thing through the air like in Never Ending Story* and the next you're sorting through limes with the costa rican old women...just the way the differently-abled biscuit crumbles...in any case, it's my turn on the roundabout Mrs Jones.

* 'nah-nah-naaaah-nah-nah-naaaah-nah-nah-naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'

13. :pissedoff: aaahhhhh the old double ff ploy nicely played

14. double ff?...on the contrary, if I was Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes from TLC then seeing double would mean looking through the same eyeball twice rather than through both once...same situation applies here (shoves up glasses).

15. Oh my God. Is there two of you?