Emergency Services Fancy Dress

Off to an emergency services themed crawl tonight, and I cannot explain how little I can be arrsed trecking out to buy a good costume.

So, ideas please, for the easiest costume I can make from the shit knocking about the house.

I'm thinking normal clothes and an improvised warrant card holder, claiming I'm undercover.

Go.

B

Boozy

Hop into whatever it is you wear to bed (if anything) splodge some ketchup randomly about your person (as blood), and hey presto you're a 999 ambulance casualty job.

Get down the pub 3 hours before the start time, scoop yourself into a drunken frenzy, throw up on your shirt front then arrive at the wrong address.

Hey presto... You have gone as me.

Get a set of white paper overalls and a pair of plimsolls and be a Paedophile released on bail

or

same overalls, paper mask and goggles and be a CSI from Hot Fuzz

Get down the pub 3 hours before the start time, scoop yourself into a drunken frenzy, throw up on your shirt front then arrive at the wrong address.

Hey presto... You have gone as me.
Or alternatively, arrive early, get absolutely smashed, pass out just as they arrive, and you could be their first standard issue customer, it'll make them feel right at home.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or alternatively, arrive early, get absolutely smashed, pass out just as they arrive, and you could be their first standard issue customer, it'll make them feel right at home.
I'm not sure there is enough time to aim wild hay-makers at nurses and practice screaming "I'LL DO THE LOT OF YEZ YA BASS" whilst wetting oneself?

The Tart Nurse In Suspenders always goes down well. Perhaps that is the way forward?

Wear a hi-vis jacket, nudge into people, breathe whisky/gin/beer fumes all over them and tell them "I'm an alcoholic". If anybody asks what you've come as, respond "The 4th emergency service".

Latest Threads