Emergency Services Fancy Dress

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by NinjaDeathPenguin, Nov 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Off to an emergency services themed crawl tonight, and I cannot explain how little I can be arrsed trecking out to buy a good costume.

So, ideas please, for the easiest costume I can make from the shit knocking about the house.

I'm thinking normal clothes and an improvised warrant card holder, claiming I'm undercover.

Go.

2. so much imagination.........

3. Some hi-vis, a brazier, a wool watch cap or baseball cap and an angry, harddone by look...hey presto your the LFB

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Go in CS 95 and say you are on Op Fresco

5. vague items of a minty-green shade, a stethoscope, and some reflective tape and your suddenly a paramedic.

6. Touché....!

7. Hop into whatever it is you wear to bed (if anything) splodge some ketchup randomly about your person (as blood), and hey presto you're a 999 ambulance casualty job.

8. Get down the pub 3 hours before the start time, scoop yourself into a drunken frenzy, throw up on your shirt front then arrive at the wrong address.

Hey presto... You have gone as me.

9. Get a set of white paper overalls and a pair of plimsolls and be a Paedophile released on bail

or

same overalls, paper mask and goggles and be a CSI from Hot Fuzz

10. Don't turn up. The next time you see them, tell them you went as a policeman.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Go down your local costume shop and ask if they have a Heinrich Himmler costume. Then you can go as Kevin Smith.

[​IMG]

12. Get a white coat and a white van, you can take them all away afterwards.

13. Get a hard hat, goggles, donkey jacket, green tights and red boots and go as 'Elf&Safety

14. Or alternatively, arrive early, get absolutely smashed, pass out just as they arrive, and you could be their first standard issue customer, it'll make them feel right at home.

15. A black bin bag with body parts knocking around in it?