Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by tank_6275, Mar 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know of any decent embroiderers for making up tshirts,jackets etc with custom badges on them round about central scotland?
  2. hi tank_6275

Try these guys, http://www.lancashireembroidery.co.uk click on contact us for tel and email address.

They have done stuff for me in the past (including rank slides and fleeces)and have been very good quality.

Let me know how you get on.

Capt M
  3. thanks for the help i'll check them out and let you know
  4. Try also this email address

I have two polo shirts from there. Excellent quality and value, but he may embroider only Rhodesian badges. I'm not sure about that, but well worth looking at.
  5. ex-stab

yes he is good and is usually down at Bisley (which is where I spoke to him). I looked at him for my stuff but at the time the people in Lancashire were better value. They will also send you samples (made to your spec) prior to the bulk order being placed. Not sure if he will do that.

Capt M
  6. I think Capt. M's bloke sounds an excellent contact, and probably better equipped for the job than my suggestion.

Edited to add: Sorry, the suggested contact first came from ex_stab, endorsed by Capt. M