• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Embra Tattoo - a sexual experience

Just watching the Tattoo on the beeb and was utterly disgusted by the Taipei First Girls' Senior High School Honour Guard and Drum Corps. Short skirts, white Fcuk-Me boots and rifles - don't they realise perverts are watching this

I'm writing to the Director General- to ask for a repeat

http://www.edinburgh-tattoo.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=3

Glesga_short_bloke said:
Just watching the Tattoo on the beeb and was utterly disgusted by the Taipei First Girls' Senior High School Honour Guard and Drum Corps. Short skirts, white Fcuk-Me boots and rifles - don't they realise perverts are watching this

I'm writing to the Director General- to ask for a repeat

http://www.edinburgh-tattoo.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=3
Dirty fecking lucky perv I missed it, got a copy?

I saw, I conquered (I wish), I came.

Now if I can just get one of those outfits in the Missus' size....

The rifle drill looked pretty sharp too!

Imagine being on public duties with them, it'd bring a whole new meaning to 'mounting guard'.

Thankfully a bit young to have been have been like the lady dancers from Russia a few years back when the Argylls were in Redford. £10 a shag comrade after every Tattoo performance because they were so skint! (The ladies not the Argylls!) :-D

Cabarfeidh said:
Thankfully a bit young to have been have been like the lady dancers from Russia a few years back when the Argylls were in Redford. £10 a shag comrade after every Tattoo performance because they were so skint! (The ladies not the Argylls!) :-D
I've served alongside the Boltons, you were right the first time. :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cabarfeidh said:
Was that for the whole team?

Latest Threads