Embarrassing pictures in the press

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by DemobJob, Aug 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently won a business competition and for a period of weeks found my face plastered in the local press. Disappontingly some of them are embarrassing, see:

Business champ hands over his crown - Shields Gazette

I remember being at the AAC Harrogate back in 1981 where me and my mate held a Page 3 girl for a publicity picky which ended up in The Wire. Come to think of it does anyone know where I might be able to get visibility of old copies of The Wire?
  2. Shameless **** :) if you fire out a few pm's today you are guaranteed to be sucked off by a resident site harpy by Saturday....

Good drills, you helped square a really good mate away last year and judging by the fact he perpetually dresses and acts like a crack addled binman you obviously know your stuff.

Can you ask Lian if she wants to come live on a deserted island and make babies with a handsome bootneck?
  3. Same high opinion of Crabs as the rest of us then, Aidy!
  4. Yep, I noticed that error in the text but what gets printed is not always what is said. My best man was a Crab.
  5. It seems that the most interesting other stories on that site include a boy shooting a BB gun, the council replacing wooden fences with metal ones, and a dyke attacking another dyke and spitting at a PC.

You don't live in a very interesting place do you?!