Embarrassing arrse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, Feb 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am absolutely ashamed to be part of this shower of shiote at the moment. Grip your shit for fook sake.

• Like Like x 4
  2. What exactly is your gripe?

Do I get the keys to the outrage bus?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you really feel ashamed about people you have never met on an internet forum?

Get a fucking grip of yourself.

• Like Like x 12
  4. Hmmm. Harsh sentiments in a non harsh font. You send mixed messages, umbrella hunter.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I thought arse pebbles were grippy shit. Can we get a personalized winnet smiley for 015 so he can feel more loved and appreciated?

6. Only one thing to do mate. I've put one in the cylinder.
    webley.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. The bedding store is open for returns at 0900hrs.

8. The Padre is available from 09.15 with shoulder for the crying on ready to go.

9. I'm so embarrassed that I've shat myself again. I'll grip my shit once I've scraped it off my legs.

• Like Like x 5
  10. And yet another thread started by an idiot to complain about something that they could easily have ignored.

how many 'Is Arrse dying?' threads is this for you now pebbles?

• Like Like x 2
  11. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Youve more to be ashamed of with a crab history you melodromatic bath full of offle

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll tell you what's embarrassing, walking through Canal St in Manchester, spying a dropped £20, bending over to pick it up, being hoofed up the hoop whilst bent over to pick up the 20 quid by a chap of the interior design persuasion and to find the 20 quid is a Joey.

14. Should have sicced Ripley on him.