Embarassing moment

Discussion in 'Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Nov 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tonight I've been routing through the loft sorting some of my old green kit out for an pal. I found all sorts from Soxmis cards, Batco Wallets, SOCs, Bivvybags, Helly Hansens, you name it it was there.

I dropped my bergan out of the loft hatch and turned round to come down, I spied an Iraqi Resi and a Russian peak cap.

I went into the bedroom, got bollocky and put on mask, hat and ammo boots and sneaked down stairs.

Not content that my outfit was complete I went to the fridge, got my self a semi chubby on and dipped it in a Ski yoghurt.....

The back room door was closed so I assumed the little one was nodding off and not the right time to storm the room.... I decided to go out into the garden and make the trout jump from the French Wndows.

I rattled the window and did the most perfect star jump imaginable shouting 'Chrisps, cake Donkey Monkey' in an 'Uncle Peter' accent.

As I came down from my star jump ready to break into a lunge, horror struck, My Other half was sat in the same room as her best pal and her husband (whose parents she buried three days ago)

My other half went bright red and those two burst out in shocked laughter.... I wanted to vanish up my own back box.

At that moment my nosey neighbour peered over the back fence to see what the comotion was.... he got an eyeful of yogurty c0ck and bulled boots as I legged it in the door and up the stairs.

I could say things got worse, but I'd be lying, it was a bit of a bonus when i sat down to pull of my boots and the dog licked the Rasberry yoghurt off my champ :D

2. My, how the wee small hours must just fly by.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you were masked up you coud have denied it was you :p

4. They do... the dog learnt the Yoghurt trick off yer Mrs...... who in turn copied from yer mam :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. OMG!!!!! Just peed my panties rofl rofl rofl

6. fcuk more coffee on screen

7. Bad drills using yoghurt, should have dipped the wick in custard instead. Then you could have truthfully stated "I'm fcukin' discustard"

my coat please.

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

You are not a well man. I prostrate myself at the feet of a sicker arrse than myself.

9. MDN you my friend are a god

10. An A Class fcuking legend!

11. :lol: :lol: Absolutely brilliant MDN!!

:twisted: You got a pic didnt you? SEND IT... :D

12. Been subject to a gruelling evenign of questions like

1. Do you think thats acceptable behaviour from a business man

2. Do you knwo she buried her mum and dad three days ago

3. When are you going to grow up

4. Is it not time you got over the fact that you aren't in the army anymore

5. Do you think anyone other than yourself found that funny

My response in reflection I suppose was mildly childish so apologised later on by standing at the top of the stairs, parting my cheeks and yelling 'Lick it'

You'd think she'd be grateful that I'm approaching middle age with a sense of youth and playfulness, not like a grey heair times reading mondeo driver with a PVC briefcase... or like Woopert :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think you've just found a whole stack here in a relatively short space of time :lol:

I also note, with interest, thet the new and improved MDN didn't last too long!!

14. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Mate, people take death far too seriously - if it really was so sh1t, people would stop doing it. You can help the girl get through her grieving process, when she starts blubbing at the funeral, pass her a pot of ski bio; it's bound to get a laugh.

And even if the missus leaves you, takes your offspring and half your estate (which in fairness is likely) she'll never find another bloke like you (and she knows it) plus the market is a glut of divorcees who want someone more interesting than their workaholic ex-husbands, and you'll make the old boots feel young at heart.

15. Class, i was wondering what to do with my old kit, now i can strike one thing off my list!!!!

I was told when i started in civvie business that if i was unsure of the appropriateness of what i was saying/doing to ask myself "would my boss do this?" if the answer was no, don't do it.

I have changed this slightly to "Would fellow arrsers have a laugh at this?" if the answers yes, then i probably shoudln't be doing it!! (Though i do the "is this career limiting" check and if the answers no, then i tend to do it anyway!!)

OS