Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email addy-visable or not?

press_it

War Hero
hi mods
when I view my profile, the email me option is visable (click on this & get my email addy) & there is no pm option. I wish my email addy to kept private & NOT displayed & don't wish normal forum uses to be able to email me, thou I don't mind getting pm's.
I've found the site options/settings & clicked on do not show email addy, thou it still is visable.

is the email option visable only to me when I log on or to all?

thanks
press

press_it said:
hi mods
when I view my profile, the email me option is visable (click on this & get my email addy) & there is no pm option. I wish my email addy to kept private & NOT displayed & don't wish normal forum uses to be able to email me, thou I don't mind getting pm's.
I've found the site options/settings & clicked on do not show email addy, thou it still is visable.

is the email option visable only to me when I log on or to all?

thanks
press

unless you select it to be visible it is not visible to general public and arrsers

Bad CO

Admin
Top tip - log out and see if you can see your own email address .....

Latest Threads