Elvis is alive

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
I was at Gatwick south terminal 0530 this morning when i saw a familiar figure sweeping out the arrivals terminal.
It was elvis i know it was because i shouted out oi elvis and he turned looked at me waved then went through a side door, i tried to follow him but it had a security code.
Anyone else going through gatwick have a look out for him :p

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Thankyou very much
Was there a tannoy shortly afterwards to tell you
''Elvis has left the building" :p

Very sad. Are you lonesome tonight?

He was probably on his way back to his regular job flipping burgers at a MaccyDs in Buenos Aires.

MsG

Bugsy said:
He was probably on his way back to his regular job flipping burgers at a MaccyDs in Buenos Aires.

MsG
Bollocks - he works in the Southend MaccyD in the High St. The BA one is an imposter :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
rickshaw-major said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
balls - he works in the Southend MaccyD in the High St. The BA one is an imposter :D

Why would you have someone impersonating a MacD in Buenos Aires?

old_fat_and_hairy said:
rickshaw-major said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
balls - he works in the Southend MaccyD in the High St. The BA one is an imposter :D

Why would you have someone impersonating a MacD in Buenos Aires?
So he won't be noticed!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I never thought of that! But wouldn't the deep-fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches (urggghhh) give him away?
Anyway, I thought Acapulco would be more his place.

Elvis - what a complete w@nker. Thank fck he's DEAD.

BT.