Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

The fact that there is still no apology to the members of ARRSE from Flash, the perpetrator of this vile and underhand hoax, speaks volumes of his complete lack integrity or moral fortitude.

Yes of course. Just remind the members who broke the news of Gunny's 'accident' and kept us informed via phone with gunnies dad?

Was it Mdn by any chance? BBC, Dale and viki. dont be shy now...

I find the whole episode disgusting and the events on chat when mdn PMd me saying it was a hoax and to play along due to the fact that he would balckmail me because he has 'some incrimintating evidence against me'. I only added to the fuel because right from the start, he said it was a hoax. Those that were there, know.

Had I know he was going to take it this far, i would have sacrificed my own personal protection (ie his threats of blackmail) and informed the members striaght away that it was yet another 'mdn' scam.

As you will understand, as a moderator, he feels I'm an easy target as I have to 'tow the party line' and appear to be squeaky clean. I am and have no come back to his accusations. I do however have the planning documents concerning his hoax with regard to the demsie of gunny. It is disturbing reading.

I'm sure dale and bbc will confirm that the breaker of the hoax was none other than mdn. I am very disgusted that this long standing member has upset so many sensitive civilians with his short sighted joke.

Women, under no circumstances, allow this man to lull you into sending pictures as they will appear on his depraived 'pig board'. He puts across a plausible argument for being normal but so did Harlod Shipman. Please be warned.

I urge members to be extra careful when dealing with this 'member'.

Good try, let us not forget who put out the false phone number (was actually gunnys mobile, which had been inadvertantly left round flashes pad after a visit from gunny), that was answered by a very convincing "greiving father". One of Flashes cohorts from the nether regions I would guess.

Bad, bad drills. It was you that broke the news to me by telephone, not email or PM and you were (I hate to say) very convincing.

Shame on you Flash, I can see now why the women call you "falsey" instead of Flash. I, for one, will never beleive anything you say ever again.

Aunty, your proof please?

We all know you are mdn's lacky, he owns you. One day you will be able to speak on your own, for your self. But with you being a gwar brum, its probably best you dont.

As a mod of considerable reputation, im obviously an easy target. Just ask yourselves who started the childish war against blondebint?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Aunty, your proof please?

We all know you are mdn's lacky, he owns you.

Pathetic.

Several posters on here will verify that the original intel had come from you , that you were PM'd you to ask if it was true (to which you replied "yes"), followed up by you giving out Gunnys number, which at least 2 of them rang. It since turns out that Gunnys mobile had been accidentally left in your possession after his visit to Wallop last week.

Fair play, it was a good scam, it was just really bad in taste.

You can call me a lacky / bum boy etc all you want in order to try to avert the blame, you were still bang out of order and those that you spoke to know that you were lying.

Shame on you.

I can't believe you are trying to weasel your way out of this.

Flash, just stand on mate, have the balls to say it was a bad call and I'm sure we will all forgive you.

Aunty Stella said:
It since turns out that Gunnys mobile had been accidentally left in your possession after his visit last week
I'm very glad to hear this gunny person isn't really dead although i don't get why anyone would say they were. UNLESS was The Lord the last person to see them alive? Did he/she (Gunny) go to visit them, get killed by The Lord who then used the victims mobile phone to give the impression they died a week later? Why has The Lord still got the mobile phone and not sent it back to Gunny? mysterious and mysteriouser 8O
(oooo I love a good Agatha Christy) 8)

Ok, Guys much as i think you are very sick, I wasnt flash that informed me it was indeed MDN, now being Niave i didnt think that anyone would ever make up someone dieing and if something ever happens to Gunny u will all be personally responsible!!!!!!

U r very sick, sick, sick people.

But Falshy is write MDN started it and im sure the ladies will back me up on this.

BTW if you dont hear from Me, Dale, BBC, PB or others we are not dead we are just all out on the beer together!!!!!!!

Just to clear that up!!!!!

Viki

Viki - MDN telephoned me here in NZ this morning with the news that he had just heard of the sad demise of Gunny from what he thought (mistakenly) was a reliable source i.e. Flash !!

Either he went to great lengths to implement a plan or was taken in by Flash's sad and unfunny ruse

BlackHand

PS - Don't forget to post pics of the lesboluvfest and keep BBC away from the Mars Bars

Sent by The Lord Flasheart at 2317hrs Fri 4 Jun 04:

The Lord Flasheart said:
Slopes old chap,
It is with regret that I have to use this impersonal medium to inform you that Gunny Highway is dead. He died after an unintended collision between a kerbstone and his head. Details are sketchy, but it seems that the kerbstone may have won.

If you get this PM this week, please be aware that MDN has already bagsy'd his boots; and Baddass has got first dibs on his bergan.

Sorry.

Flash.

PS BBC will never be a Mod.

More proof, if it were needed! :D

Viki, I posted details from phone calls I was recieving from a mobile handset. Why would I assume someone would invent the death of a former colleague? You'd have to be one sick puppy.

BBC has just seen the Radcliffe Carnival and is convinced it was in honour of the demise of gunny to the extent that she ran behind singing 'Ding Dong the witches dead'