• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Gunny, as you're clearly going to pass away soon - sell all the illegal items you dont want me to have; the revenue made from sales will pay for your tattoo :D

blessed baby cakes said:
liked you better when dead......
Witch !! It wouldn't surprise me if it's you wishing me dead ! Don't be surprised when they find my cold, dead, decaying body with "BBC made me do it" etched across my chest....................

Does Vodoo involve one of them dolls u stick pins into???

I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!! Wld that have anything to do with mysterious crashing incidents!!

Should i cease and disist????

:roll:

Gunny Highway said:
Whilst I was away, Mighty emailed me a pic of his new baby. Isn't she cute !! :

OMG she is SO cute!

blessed baby cakes wrote:
liked you better when dead......

Witch !! It wouldn't surprise me if it's you wishing me dead ! Don't be surprised when they find my cold, dead, decaying body with "BBC made me do it" etched across my chest....................
ME! GUNNY! NEVER!

E

error_unknown

Viki_127 said:
I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!!
Viki_127 said:
When i get home tonight ill let the cat play with Scaletrix still cnt spell
This Scalextric cnt spell...Sounds a bit dangerous to me messing around with voodoo cnt spells...if it backfires on you you'll be walking like John Wayne for months 8O

susie said:
Viki_127 said:
I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!!
Viki_127 said:
When i get home tonight ill let the cat play with Scaletrix still cnt spell
This Scalextric cnt spell...Sounds a bit dangerous to me messing around with voodoo cnt spells...if it backfires on you you'll be walking like John Wayne for months 8O
Would that be as opposed to a cnt who can spell Scalextric? :twisted: