ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Gunny, as you're clearly going to pass away soon - sell all the illegal items you dont want me to have; the revenue made from sales will pay for your tattoo :D

blessed baby cakes said:
liked you better when dead......
Witch !! It wouldn't surprise me if it's you wishing me dead ! Don't be surprised when they find my cold, dead, decaying body with "BBC made me do it" etched across my chest....................

Does Vodoo involve one of them dolls u stick pins into???

I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!! Wld that have anything to do with mysterious crashing incidents!!

Should i cease and disist????

:roll:

Gunny Highway said:
Whilst I was away, Mighty emailed me a pic of his new baby. Isn't she cute !! :

OMG she is SO cute!

blessed baby cakes wrote:
liked you better when dead......

Witch !! It wouldn't surprise me if it's you wishing me dead ! Don't be surprised when they find my cold, dead, decaying body with "BBC made me do it" etched across my chest....................
ME! GUNNY! NEVER!

E

error_unknown

Viki_127 said:
I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!!
Viki_127 said:
When i get home tonight ill let the cat play with Scaletrix still cnt spell
This Scalextric cnt spell...Sounds a bit dangerous to me messing around with voodoo cnt spells...if it backfires on you you'll be walking like John Wayne for months 8O

susie said:
Viki_127 said:
I have one of them and have been putting it on my Scaletrix (cnt spell) lately and making it crash!!
Viki_127 said:
When i get home tonight ill let the cat play with Scaletrix still cnt spell
This Scalextric cnt spell...Sounds a bit dangerous to me messing around with voodoo cnt spells...if it backfires on you you'll be walking like John Wayne for months 8O
Would that be as opposed to a cnt who can spell Scalextric? :twisted: