Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

We are all here!!!!!! (pb, bbc, dale, viki)

Halfway down a litre of vodka.

We have a red bull crisis, please send more.

We also have a men crisis, BBC has ate 2 already so we need more!!!!

If u r up north and can help please post reply.

Dale has also left her trail on 2 already!!!!!!!!!!

PB has turned up in a mini skirt and white stillettoes, straight from her night job!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody please save me from the madness!!!!!!!!

There’s no secret about my ‘demise’. I’ve been working down south for the last two weeks and only returned yesterday. I had limited internet access, and ARRSE and my email account were stopped by a crazy firewall. Thanks to all those who sent me kind PMs. One bizarre thing did happen. I was bombing it down a dual carriageway near Woking last Tuesday, and a car pulled out in front of me. To cut a long boring story short about skidding, swearing and shiiting bricks, my front passenger side tyre was ripped open by the force of the car hitting the kerbside. I honestly thought the car was gonna turn over. So one of you may have been tempting fate about my ‘death’………………

Mmmmmmmm, a conspiracy theory?!!? Me and BB are now best buddies, and we send each other regular emails, so I’m pretty sure it’s none of her balaclava mates who tried to knock me off the road. Thanks Filbert, I missed you too.

Funny enough, I got home and this was laid out on my bed. Who wanted the boots?

bergen.jpg
[/img]

You can have all the credit, not like you to get by onother peoples merits :D

Just please don't burn me to death or rig any cab I might get in to get you way 8O

Nope am a Captain of industry and the North will come to a grinding stop if I don't put the extra hours in.

Absolutley nothing to do with a 6 month old monster screaming the castle ramparts down at 04:30 hrs 8O