ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

#43
You can have all the credit, not like you to get by onother peoples merits :D

Just please don't burn me to death or rig any cab I might get in to get you way 8O
 
#45
Nope am a Captain of industry and the North will come to a grinding stop if I don't put the extra hours in.

Absolutley nothing to do with a 6 month old monster screaming the castle ramparts down at 04:30 hrs 8O
 
#46
I’m still giggling over the stitch up. I believe the same stitch was pulled a couple of years ago at a AAC Sqn reunion. Two lads were reported killed in car crash returning home from the party. It was reported all round the Corps. Then it was revealed it was a wind-up, and the culprit had been ‘dealt with’ by either an SSM or RSM ! One other note, is any of you who started this joke into black magic or voodoo? Only, I nearly had a crash again this morning into the back of a HGV. Please, whoever is ‘wishful thinking’, stop it now! I’m a nervous wreck. It’s not time to join my mummy just yet.
 
#47
Gunny Highway said:
any of you who started this joke into black magic or voodoo.
I always sweep up my own hair after a haircut and burn it along with my nail clippings, just to stop giving people like BB from doing the doll thing on me.

(Gunny, my pm wont go through, but yours was :lol: :lol: :lol: )
 
#48
Apparently bad luck comes in three’s, so maybe I should allocate my boots, bergen and smock now. I also have a sleeping bag system, SA80 sling, .22 air rifle and an orange plant (which has actually sprouted quite a few oranges !!). Any takers? Mighty, do you want my shreddies? You could sell them on ebay!!

Filbert, your PMs are working, ignore the error messages, that's just an electronic deception plan by the COs.
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#49
Gunny Highway said:
Apparently bad luck comes in three’s, so maybe I should allocate my boots, bergen and smock now. I also have a sleeping bag system, SA80 sling, .22 air rifle and an orange plant (which has actually sprouted quite a few oranges !!). Any takers?
Won't you be needing your boots to be buried in?
Put me down for the sleeping bag system please Gunny - what colour is it? :p
 
#50
probably green. Doh!

However, I can only imagine the sort of lining Gunny's gonk sack would have after a few swampings/self abuse sessions in the back of a 4-tonner.
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#51
Mr_C_Hinecap said:
However, I can only imagine the sort of lining Gunny's gonk sack would have after a few swampings/self abuse sessions in the back of a 4-tonner.
ohhhh Lordy 8O Can I change my mind and have the Rifle instead then please? :lol:
 
#52
susie said:
Can I change my mind and have the Rifle instead then please?
anyone want to give 'Susie' a weapon?
 
#54
Shes a Blonde Bird!!!!!
women know your place :wink:
 
#55
can i have the orange plant? In fact will you get a tattoo on your chest saying give all my possessions to >>PM'd my number<<, the traffic boys will be able to ensure all your posessions come my way :D
 
#59
Oh Lordy, what a laugh this thread is, and it's all down to my death! You can all have the stuff mentioned, as it just collects dust in the spare bedroom any how! MC, you can have the orange plant, so long as you come around and collect it without a sniffer dog, as your not having me bong and wacky backy collection!! Me sisters having that! Rave on !
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top