Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Dale the snail, Jun 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey Gunny. Miss you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. Nemesis............. :( x
  3. Similarities are Elvis was also a fat burger eating plodder too.
  4. I have no idea who this Gunny character is, but it seems he liked junk food, and so do I.

5. Gunny was a guy who would kill you like a dog in the street. Then laugh afterwards :lol:
  6. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

Rest in Peace

7. I for one will miss the wit and singing :cry:
  8. Bad taste chaps.

I am a little disturbed that someone could start such a sick wind up, just because a member isn't present for a short period doesn't mean they are dead. Out of order and not funny

Shame on you Flash! Too far this time mate :evil:
  9. Bad fcuking taste Flash, even I beleived you.

Saying Gunny had been killed was not fcuking funny :x
  10. Simply despicable. Flash you go beyond even the bounds of squaddie black humour this time. You should be ashamed and post a retraction and apology for this very unfunny wind up .
  11. :evil:

Sick sick individual, obviously i didnt believe you
  12. Simply disgraceful behaviour - I would expect this from a journo, not a man of Flash's supposed calibre.

13. Unbeleivable Flash. I can't beleive you actually PM'd me this just to get the sick joke rolling.

Not funny and not clever. Is that the standard of behaviour we should expect from our moderators? :x
  14. Flash, you made BBC cry and had Dale phoning nearly every hospital in the North West.

Gunny lost his mum ealrier this year and you then get kicks by staging poor Gunnies death, I hope for your sake he hasn't met a sticky end during his absence
  15. Bang out of order.

How are you going to feel if he really has had an accident?

Even I wouldn't stoop that low, and that's saying something.