Elton to be a Dad at 65 (Again)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Nov 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Crippling a child like this is a crime in my opinion.

...edit - and I wonder whether any normal set of parents with the ages of those two would be considered for adoption.

2. Big deal, two sad twats with a turkey baster & a surrogate with a bank account that swells proportionately to her stomach.

3. Its going to be a surragate mother again , is it also a surragate father ??

4. You sure he's a taker?

5. At his age he'll be happy with anything he can get, after his nap of course.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dunno, but looks like someone had it in for him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Et tu Brut?

• Like Like x 2
  8. No, it just can't be......Mr. Elton John married Ms. Renate Blauel. I know cause I saw it on the tele - Countdown (ABC), all those years ago.

As for that fine gentleman Noel Coward, I wonder why he didn't marry?

9. Why's that guy grabbing the kid by the cock like that? Am I missing something here??
    Personally I really wouldn't want some one 5 times my size holding me up by my crotch. Unless she had huge tits of course.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. I knew it was bullshit. Elton is too fucking manly to be a homosexual. I mean seriously, he looks as hard as fuck...

elton john.jpg

11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

shouldn't be allowed - hopefully the kids will become orphans sooner rather than later and can suspend their grief with what will be left of his money.