Elton John & Fatherhood

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by twothreeuptwothreedown, Dec 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Elton John has just become a father at 63!

The baby was born to a surrogate mother who's identity is being kept secret.

Awwwww how nice!
  2. I bet his first wife is chuffed to fuck. Let's hope it can sing like it's dad.
  3. So if Elton John is the "Father" who the fuck is the "Mother"?
    Do we take it that his civil partner David is the bitch?
  4. I just hope the kid won't turn into a gibbering drug haddled fag like his Father.
  5. Surpised the old queen wanted to have a baby at his age FFS. :omfg: If AIDS doesn't get him first, he'll be 84 years of age by the time his kid reaches 21 years. :pig: :snuggle: Maybe he'll have something in common with Michael Jackson's kids.
  6. Why do I keep having visions of the Baron-Cohen movie where Bruno buys a baby as a fashion accessory?
  7. "Where's the foetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
  8. It´s not natural. WTF does the press insist on saying that Elton John and his partner are becoming parents. They´re not parents. Parents are a man and a woman who produce a child together.
  9. The only part of the kid's name that sounds like a first name is it's surname wtf??

Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John
  10. I hope the story's correct, the last time it was claimed he'd had a little boy, it cost The Sun £1million
  11. Reminds me of that well known Irish gay couple . . Michael Fitzpatrick & Patrick Fitzmichael
  12. He's not had a son - he's had an international fund management company.
  13. I worked with a lesbian some years ago she wanted 10 cc's of mine. The CSA would have crippled me.
  14. Another social services referral-in-waiting.
  15. [​IMG]