Elon Musk watch

Last edited:
I like him, Texas loves him what with him building a couple of huge factories here.

I think he is a bit of a Sheldon Cooper who tries too hard to be a bit of a cool kid, and as a result ends up getting in trouble.

Artists impression of his Tesla factory down near Austin, Texarrse.

724-3.jpg

I like him, Texas loves him what with him building a couple of huge factories here.

I think he is a bit of a Sheldon Cooper who tries too hard to be a bit of a cool kid, and as a result ends up getting in trouble.

Artists impression of his Tesla factory down near Austin, Texarrse.

724-3.jpg
He's an ********, but sometimes the world needs people like him.

I think he’s skating along the edge of fraud, forever promising the physically impossible and failing to deliver.

I think he is delivering

I do too, the thing is he (his people) regularly deliver shit that might look cool, but that no one far king wants.

I think he just comes up with stuff he thinks is a good idea, throws money at it, sets his people to it and it either sticks, or it doesn't.

I think he is delivering
Hyperloop has gone from hovercraft in an evacuated tube to a traffic jam in a tunnel
He’s not sent anyone or anything to Mars
Autonomous driving isn’t available on Teslas
There are no Tesla trucks

There are more failures, but those are the ones that spring to mind right now.

Biggish

Old-Salt
If I might be so bold;

I wouldn’t leave him in charge of my children.

I find him repulsive and not just a little bit creepy.

But then again, Vorderman creeps me out too.

Biggish

Old-Salt
“Musk”

Is a word I would associate with Katie Price’s grizzled genitalia, not a vaguely sinister entrepreneur.

I’d be happy to see Daesh beat them both to death with a cricket stump, truth be told.

“Musk”

Is a word I would associate with Katie Price’s grizzled genitalia, not a vaguely sinister entrepreneur.

I’d be happy to see Daesh beat them both to death with a cricket stump, truth be told.
Well his 73 year old model mother Maye counters that idea.

cd9927bd600caaf95be826db8ff5201c27-17-maye-musk.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

I like Musk, no doubt going to turn into a Bond Baddie at some point but he might just come up with some very valid stuff in the process.

Latest Threads