Ellie Simmonds - Go girl!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I loved to see this swimmer go and win the medals she did. I dont see someone disabled, I just see a gold medal winner, The Walsall Bullet!

Crayon all over the thread, I dont mind, I just needed to get all sentimental over someone who is a real winner.

M

Mr_Tigger

Go Girl? Go Girl? Surely you mean: 'Go Person'. This is the equality games.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
TBH, she is an amazing person. How can someone so small go so bloody fast?

Well done Ellie.

They've all done the Team & Nation proud..

I was lucky enough to be at the swimming today when she won the bronze medal in the 50m freestyle.

I was lucky enough to be at the swimming today when she won the bronze medal in the 50m freestyle.
She was winning gold medals until you turned up!!

I reckon Miss Simmond has just simplified what looked like the most competitive BBC Sports Personality of the Year competition ever?! Indeed even the BBC cnuts will be satisfied that they don't need to fix it for once.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The real hero here is the owner/trainer.

I mean how do you train a midget to swim like that? I can barely get mine to stop throwing shit around it's cage.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ellie is brilliant! Just think what she will be like when she grows up.

I reckon Miss Simmond has just simplified what looked like the most competitive BBC Sports Personality of the Year competition ever?! Indeed even the BBC cnuts will be satisfied that they don't need to fix it for once.
Not necessarily; they have the Hellen Rollason award to keep everyone happy. Agree that it will be an interesting year.

Am I the only one here who finds her weirdly attractive? ****'s sake, I thought we were all deviants.
I saw some news footage of her swimming and her arsse cheeks were exposed for all to see.
The mix of feelings I experienced at that particular moment were quite complex and totally unprecedented!

I bet Tom Daley and his PR team are totally threaders with the (well deserved) limelight she is currently enjoying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckle_dragger Weapons, Equipment & Rations 26
Deadmonty Sappers 1
S The NAAFI Bar 7