Elite German Drill Battalion Grow Lopsided Tits

Shocking news from Germany! I thought things were bad for us, what with shin splints and heel spurs from stamping about in ammo boots, but I don't think I've ever heard of any of our lads growing tits due to excessive drill..........

[h=1]Bra-Gade of Guards[/h]An elite military Guards battalion is growing boobs because of the way they drill, a shock military medical report had revealed in Germany.

Dozens of soldiers in the Wachbataillon unit - which performs close drill displays at official events - are said to be stricken with a condition which stimulates male mammary glands.

Experts say the repeated slapping of the soldiers' heavy rifles in the same spot on the left side of their chests during drills has stimulated the glands to produce hormones, causing boobs to sprout on one side only.

Bra-Gade of Guards - Germany in Focus News - German Herald English Online Newspaper about Germany

Wiki article on the Wachbattalion: Wachbataillon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elite German Battalion my arse, Wachbattalion doesn't have the same ring to it as Liebstandarte, or Das Reich, their Grandfathers would be turning in their mass burial pits!

Pictures, or it never happened.
You know the rules.

Or Daguerrotypes in your case, you pedantic, sulky cock. Get back to the anorak forums sharpish.

Does this mean I can make my wife's breasts grow by slapping them? Do I need to use a rifle? Does the NRA have some sort of policy document? Is wooden furniture more organically acceptable?

So you can join the German Army and get plenty of titillation as part of the job. Sounds ok! You used to have to walk all the way down to the Teufel bar in Celle for that and it cost you plenty!

Dozens of soldiers in the Wachbataillon
Surely it must be the boxhead WAHbataillion ?

Thankfully our own elite drill unit, the QCS of the RAF Reg, will never suffer this ignominy as they're complete tits to start with.

Or Daguerrotypes in your case, you pedantic, sulky cock. Get back to the anorak forums sharpish.
Deary me, I seem to have acquired a stalker.

You may have confused me with another poster who also uses Clive Dunn's picture as an avatar; you know, the one you annoyed by posting your boring, childish and unfunny comments in a serious thread about his hearing loss.

Will this mean that the British Army will have to re-think all the foot-stamping that goes into drill?

Maybe those weren't blisters but nipples...

Deary me, I seem to have acquired a stalker.

You may have confused me with another poster who also uses Clive Dunn's picture as an avatar; you know, the one you annoyed by posting your boring, childish and unfunny comments in a serious thread about his hearing loss.
I believe you're right. Sockpuppet.