Elite German Drill Battalion Grow Lopsided Tits

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tartan_Terrier, Jan 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shocking news from Germany! I thought things were bad for us, what with shin splints and heel spurs from stamping about in ammo boots, but I don't think I've ever heard of any of our lads growing tits due to excessive drill..........

Bra-Gade of Guards - Germany in Focus News - German Herald English Online Newspaper about Germany

Wiki article on the Wachbattalion: Wachbataillon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never had this with the SLR of course.

• Like Like x 11
  3. This has made my evening, I'm going to fablon my bifchit for drill.

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bunch of tits!

5. I bet they feel a bunch of right tits now.

6. Elite German Battalion my arse, Wachbattalion doesn't have the same ring to it as Liebstandarte, or Das Reich, their Grandfathers would be turning in their mass burial pits!

• Like Like x 9
  7. Error, their boobs are growing on the left side.
    But where does that leave the female soldiers? Do they have significantly lopsided boobs?

8. They are proper stuffed on Lodge initiation now then! :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Pictures, or it never happened.
    You know the rules.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Or Daguerrotypes in your case, you pedantic, sulky cock. Get back to the anorak forums sharpish.

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Does this mean I can make my wife's breasts grow by slapping them? Do I need to use a rifle? Does the NRA have some sort of policy document? Is wooden furniture more organically acceptable?

• Like Like x 1
  12. So you can join the German Army and get plenty of titillation as part of the job. Sounds ok! You used to have to walk all the way down to the Teufel bar in Celle for that and it cost you plenty!

13. Surely it must be the boxhead WAHbataillion ?

14. Thankfully our own elite drill unit, the QCS of the RAF Reg, will never suffer this ignominy as they're complete tits to start with.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Deary me, I seem to have acquired a stalker.

You may have confused me with another poster who also uses Clive Dunn's picture as an avatar; you know, the one you annoyed by posting your boring, childish and unfunny comments in a serious thread about his hearing loss.

• Like Like x 1