• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Elisabeth Sladen, Sarah Jane Smith in Dr Who, dies at 63

My kids will be devastated, they watch those Sarah Jane thingies religiously

I'm glad the wife's at home to tell them rather than me :wink:

It's a damn shame that the Ministry of Truth does not devote as much attention to the deaths of real world heroes killed for Queen and country.

Maybe if they had been killed by Daleks rather than "militants"?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a damn shame that the Ministry of Truth does not devote as much attention to the deaths of real world heroes killed for Queen and country.

Maybe if they had been killed by Daleks rather than "militants"?
So the coverage given to the untimely death of Capt Lisa Head RLC passed you by then?

Cock.

Liz Sladen. Not so much the death of a person, more the death of an idea...well I say idea, more a sexual fantasy....well I say fantasy more of a depraved yearning fuelled by deep psychosis...

I used to **** myself stupid at the thought of her...oh well necrophilia is an ugly word but here goes...

I met her a few years back and she was just a nice person to talk to. It's a real shame that just as her career was flowering again that she's gone.

As for Str8Bloke, you sir are a chuntering twatknuckle of the highest order.

Yes respect for the dead is the exact emotion...In fact I have respected Miss Sladen twice today and once last night. Unfortunately in the second respectful moment I was a bit slow with my hanky and respected her all up the bathroom mirror...which at nearly 50 is very...respectful indeed.

RIP Lis, you and Jon Pertwee were much better and funny than Doctor Who these days!
Snuck her into a pub once as a surprise for Mr Pertwee who was doing a guest appearance. Both of them were in tears meeting up again

I must say they were two of the nicest slebs I have ever met. Both stayed for a lock in with the staff and were hugely entertaining and personable.

A sad loss.

Latest Threads