Elisabeth Sladen, Sarah Jane Smith in Dr Who, dies at 63

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Apr 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My kids will be devastated, they watch those Sarah Jane thingies religiously

I'm glad the wife's at home to tell them rather than me :wink:

2. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

3. It's a damn shame that the Ministry of Truth does not devote as much attention to the deaths of real world heroes killed for Queen and country.

Maybe if they had been killed by Daleks rather than "militants"?

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

So the coverage given to the untimely death of Capt Lisa Head RLC passed you by then?

Cock.

5. Fingerz
    Get someone nto explain the phrase "as much" to you.

Window licker.

6. Liz Sladen. Not so much the death of a person, more the death of an idea...well I say idea, more a sexual fantasy....well I say fantasy more of a depraved yearning fuelled by deep psychosis...

I used to **** myself stupid at the thought of her...oh well necrophilia is an ugly word but here goes...

7. You really need to be tagged, what a totally, completely, utterly, useless ****** you really are!

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I understand "as much".

And, it's Mr_Fingerz to you.

9. I met her a few years back and she was just a nice person to talk to. It's a real shame that just as her career was flowering again that she's gone.

As for Str8Bloke, you sir are a chuntering twatknuckle of the highest order.

10. As will I be, not with you obviously but..... well you get the picture.

11. RIP Lis, you and Jon Pertwee were much better and funny than Doctor Who these days!

12. If you start sending me pictures, it'll only put me off my stroke. Have you no respect for the dead, man?