Elf n safety

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by morphine, Aug 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If the governing classes of this great country keep commiting you young sprogs to go and fight anymore foriegn wars when will conscription be back on the agenda (having myself served with the last of the last lot of NS men).
    If and when it comes back I just wonder how long it will take some bright brief to challenge the idea on the grounds of health and safety or the european declaration on human rights.
    stag on you poor bstards
  2. I wouldn't worry too much about the Elves, I'm fairly sure they're immortal.
  3. Whats Health and Safety got to do with recruiting, is it a new sideline? Does my CSCS card mean im on 24hr notice to move???
  4. Exactly it has nothing to do with recruiting but i am sure it will have if the government decides that bodies are required to disembark at the nearest station to Pirbright or wherever. goodness me you cant expect people to leave well paid jobs and comfy lifestyles just to back up ill thought out foriegn policies
  5. Nor should one have to many sherbets at teatime
  6. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Crikey I hope not.... I might be there too!

morphine - go and have a bit of a lie down there's a good chap.
  7. and you cant expect the unemployed to go, it may mean they have to actually get up and do some (shudder) work.