Elf n Safety strikes again ..

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by seaweed, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Petty little jobsworths in crappy little jobs. Bet the woman behind the counter had already tried being a parking attendant.
  3. I liked this phrase,

'We are working very closely with the authorities and local police to protect vulnerable people.'

Is 'vulnerable people' the new word for idiot?
  4. I love how the photographs in these kind of stories the aggrieved have to look like someone's just raped their dog.

Go to a different f*cking shop, send you mong of a dad in to buy it, punch the shop assistant if you feel strongly enough.

Or you could b1tch to some dogsh1t chipwrapper with your best offended face.
  5. Sell the bike. It's dangerous y'know.
  6. Meh!

On the other hand she could have sold it and appeared in the DM the following day for selling "lethal glue" to a teenager. Accompanied by pics of suitably Liverpool Echo faced parents speculating about how much compinsayshun thery should get.

Although his Dad being there should have swung it.

The whole Health & Safety thing swings both ways, for every "jobsworth" there's a mong with Claims Direct on speed-dial.
  7. No..sorry. Fecking dyslexism. I meant to say flood the fecking shop with propane, and bang a mini flare through the letter box.
  8. 'Vulnerable People' is an inter-agency phrase used by statutory and non-statutory organisations in the public and voluntary sectors to identify people who fall into one of two broad categories; minors and idiots.
  9. what about minor idiots?
  10. Not actually Health and Safety after all but trading standards a slightly different type of criminal law.

Do kids still sniff glue, its sooooooooo 1980s.

"Your not allowed any Sex Pistols Albums either as the 1980s was a high risk period, now go away and take your Dad with you he's dribbling."