Eleventh hour video

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by The_Big_Show, Jun 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if poeple have seen this before but this video really gets the message home. I reckon it would make a good TV advert aswell.

http://www.eleventh-hour.tv/

2. The designer popped a link up here a while ago.

Definitely does a good job, think the chap was going to try and push it out to more media outlets. Not bad considering it was the first animation work he'd done.

(uses some of my images too ;) ).

3. Very good and very sad, in equal measure.

4. Excellent video and would be great to see it on the TV.

However, one point - I had never heard of The Covenent until I came to this site, so I would expect joe public, like me, wouldn't know what it was - could that be explained a bit more.

One positive note is that The Covenent was actually mentioned in a BBC news item yesterday - the more it's raised the better the understanding on how this government is abusing it.

Moley

5. The Covenant has been in the public eye quite a bit over the last few months, with media and politicians alike referring to it.

He does explain more on the site (if you click the links above the video) and as a tool for grabbing people's attention and look further it does rather well.

6. Just so people know, I didn't have anything to do with making the video, I just chanced upon it and thought you lot might like to see it. I'm sure theres a way of making comments to the creator on the website moley.