Elevation training mask to improve run time?

Has anybody used an elevation mask (looks like a respirator) to improve their run time and if so has it worked? I'm considering investing in one shortly.

Good question, nothing, except... A broken toe... Well my PB is 10:25 but i'm wanting to get back to that and ideally push it even further, within a short time frame.

Mate don't listen to these no-marks.

It's a sound investment just make sure you run in it during daylight hours and wearing your "TA, Be the Best" t-shirt.

Mate don't listen to these no-marks.

It's a sound investment just make sure you run in it during daylight hours and wearing your "TA, Be the Best" t-shirt.
I think i'm in love..... In all seriousness though, the broken toe thing is what has held me back and want a rapid kick *********** to get better... I think you guys should admire my willingness to lose all my dignity in the name of phys

Haha I was going to save it strictly for indoor running on my treadmill... And since when did paedophiles wear elevation masks?! What kinda messed up paedos do you know?!!!!

I just looked up what an elevation mask was. ******* pervert

Sent from my brick using poo stained fingers

And suddenly it all becomes clear.
Please do elaborate dear... You have to apply to be part of the RA right? I mean that's how it works? I don't know though I could be terribly wrong.

And I want to agree with the whole running faster thing but my toe is fooked so I don't want to mess it up anymore by running on it and cause further damage. Which is why I wanted to tone down the impact, run slower and increase my lung capacity so by the time I heal I haven't gone backwards on my run time... I thought it was pretty logical really.