Elephants grave yard in Germany

Discussion in 'RAC' started by YoungDai, Apr 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tankie2ndrtr

Tankie2ndrtr Old-Salt Reviewer

Lots of Marders ?
  2. I think the bosche have just reduced their Infantry size, overall, but especially their AI.....

Not to mention an upgrade on the Marders.
  3. Only a German could park them that well.
  4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Whyever would you say that? Parking space in the 15/19H Command Troop hangars at Alanbrooke was at such a premium that to get the Ferrets and Land Rovers in, the three Sultans were parked literally an inch apart and to get from the back doors to the front doors of the hangars, it meant either climbing through the inside of the vehicles and out the driver's or commander's hatch or walking around the outside of the hangars. Front to back was a little easier cos we could climb on top and simply walk over the tops. (We could normally walk round the outside of the vehicles INside the hangar, but if there was any work going on down that side ... okay, not all that often I grant you.)

And they were far easier to park close than the Saracens that preceded them.
  5. :roll: Wouldn't get away with it these days..................The elf and safety nazis would 'ave you. :wink:

A fire wont knock on the hanger door and introduce itself :wink:
  6. You should see the German motor caravan club park up, they even dress them from the left, laughed my bits off last time I was with them
  7. tropp why does that not surprise me. :roll: No doubt you spend plenty of time in your wohnmobil down the Stellplatz visiting the lay-by lil's? :wink:
  8. Just back from West Wales,plenty of lay-by's but most are from Poland now, and my wohnwaggon is Italian
  9. Watched the scrap tank program on Bosche TV,apparently it´s part of the reduction treaty with Russia and they are strictly scrutinized with satellites,should some of the bigger tanks move without permission or dissapear,sh+t hits the fan.

Damn shame really as a lot of the vehicles could probably still be used very effectively or sold;Then again the Bosche can always say that they can´t deploy ´cos they´ve no vehicles left!
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The sausage-eaters have got their own reduction treaty with the Russians? Whatever happened to the EU and a big fat fcuk off to the Russians?
  11. The words Molotov and Ribbentrop spring to mind lol
  12. Its nearly as neat as the armour graveyard in Kabul
  13. We had to get rid of AFV´s as well,bye bye Scorpion,not a private agreement with the Russians but one under NATO :roll: