Elephant "kiddy sex"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pacifist_Jihadist, Feb 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Animal Rights activists are complaining that a 9 year old elephant has been impregnated while in captivity, their claiming its the same as a 12 year old human getting a bun in the oven. So since when do we apply human values on wild animals? As soon as that thing was in season for the first time in the wild every elephant with an attached nob within 100miles would be thundering towards her.

I really do worry about some people in this world even though i know they arnt worth the concious effort.

Link to the beeb article

2. madness! they waited too long! get 'em while theyre young!

3. Dirty slut.

4. LMAO what a tree hugging idiot, dogs get pregnant earlier, I'm guessing this is a poor attempt at getting famous...

5. I blame the mother. Probably let her wear miniskirts.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

hahahahahaha.. fkin liberals. Its an elephant for fks sake. If its old enough to bleed its old enough to breed.

7. An elephant in a unnatural environment, impregnated earlier than natural... Which could have implications to her and her child (elephant).

Wild animal maybe, but the humans have imprisoned her so should ensure her well being.

8. Well, with a name like that, what did you expect?

Little slapper. She'll be expecting the state to support it, too.

9. Park Rangers will be naming the calf 'Chantelle', I take it?

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Every eight seconds, a young child dies from lack of water or a waterborne disease. This equates to a 747 full of kids going down every hour.

And your worried about an elephant! rock on.

11. but its cheaper to let kids die from waterborne diseases than it is to keep crashing 747's full of kids; or did you mean 'going down' in a Garry Glitter kind of a way?

12. Not as much fun, though. The kids on the aeroplane scream and thrash about more, in a highly entertaining fashion.

Oh, wait a minute! I'd forgotten about cholera... About evens, then.

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Your a bad, bad man. I meant more in a burney smokey kind of way rather than a sucky, slurpy kind of way.

14. Just read this part. 22 months? I'd rather give myself an enema with a bag of Encona sauce.

That'll teach the little tart.

15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Who's going to pay for the Child Benefit, Nursery Education, Parental Counselling, Primary Education, Child Care, Maternity Benefit, Secondary Education, Unemployment Benefit, Disability Allowance, More Counselling [yet to be defined]? ....

Oh, it's in Oz ... that's OK then. For a moment I thought you poor bu66ers were going to have to pay ... ;-)

So which zoo-keeper did it? Have they found out yet? Probably that tall one in the corner ... no, not the giraffe ... YOU with the stilts.