Electronic 1824

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Mercedis, Apr 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone have one they could send me?


  2. Have you tried the electronic forms library available thru ArmyNet?
  3. Yes, have looked. The form does not seem to be one of those in the list. Just a thought that someone had a 'locally produced' version.