Electrical Box Under the stairs - what is it and what’s the flashing light?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not the most exciting thread ever posted in the NAAFI but I know out there in the world of ARRSE someone will know the answer.

We’ve got an electrical box under the stairs that we don’t know what it does and it’s got a red flashing light. Can’t photo the light so I’ve drawn an arrow to point it out.

Attachments

Not the most exciting thread ever posted in the NAAFI but I know out there in the world of ARRSE someone will know the answer.

We’ve got an electrical box under the stairs that we don’t know what it does and it’s got a red flashing light. Can’t photo the light so I’ve drawn an arrow to point it out.
You’ve got 10 seconds before it blows up if the light is flashing

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cut the red wire....

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's the electric meter, shitest wah ever.
I think you’re right. I hadn’t looked at the damned thing properly. I was just ‘interested’ in the red flashing light.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do you also find red flasing lights at level crossings a bit 'interesting' too?

It's Friday, it's Brasso Time.
I know what they mean. Which is why I’m asking about this one.

The only stupid q is the one you didn’t ask.

I think you’re right. I hadn’t looked at the damned thing properly. I was just ‘interested’ in the red flashing light.
It's more than an electricity meter, it has a GSM module in it, and is transmitting your conversations to the NSA.

If you have a smart meter installed, its a covert monitoring system that allows the electric supply company to ease drop via your mobile smart meters visual monitor, they can hear and see everything within a 180 degree arch, the information they gather, is passed onto DVLC, DWP, Plod, inland revenue, the coast guard, Argos, The RAC & AA.
Your bank, British legion, Arrse admin, RCMP, boy scouts, EE, Videophone, MI5/6. CIA, FBI. KGB, and Gay news. be afraid,........... be very afraid.

Last edited:
It is the Labour Party's way of checking who is for the Gulag when they get in power.

Latest Threads