Electric Shock Therapy - for P1ssing in public!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by flamingo, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I might get one of these myself!

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/shops-shock-tactics-fail-to-halt-revellers-in-midflow-1927525.html

2. What, a shop in Ireland?

3. A traditional music shop in Co Clare - I wish!

Seriously, I'd love to see the CCTV - might be as good as the two chavs in Swansea being beaten up by the guys in drag!

4. In New Labours Britain the Shop owner would be in the dock so fast the Air closing behind him would make a thunder clap.

5. UK Version: After the shopkeeper's arrest by 30 Armed Police, he would be found guilty of assault. This would lead to a 12 month Prison Sentence. Concurrently, the urinator would sue the shopkeeper for damages of 2 million pounds. This would result in the shopkeeper going bankrupt and the business being wound up.

Whilst in prison the shopkeeper's family would be the subject of a prolonged campaign of intimidation by the urinator's friends and family.

On his release from prison the shopkeeper would be under the control of Probation Officers. The urinator would by now have a nice house in Essex, paid for by his huge amount of damages from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, where all his friends would come and terrorize the neigbourhood whilst high on drugs.

Eventually the shopkeeper would commit suicide. Police would issue a statement saying it was a tragedy.

6. Very hard to laugh at what is a very funny post when you know it would actually be a true version of events.