Electric razor advice

Gents, and possibly ladies I need your advice.

Like a complete twat I have lost my philishave and now will need to replace it.

I've had it for four years or so and liked the fact it was rechargeable and gave a reasonably odd close shave.

So my question is, of the available electric razors which one would you consider to be the market leader ?

Cheap and reliable twenty dollar battery powered Braun in a drawer in the office, it's been going strong for two years now and when it dies I'll just throw it out and buy another.

I have a phillips battery shaver, had it for over 25 years and its been all over the world with me and still going strong, so for me you can't go wrong with a phillips

Anyone have a recommendation for the more mature man? White stubble seems to be thicker than dark hair, and doesn't seem to fit through the foil head of most 'leccy razors.

I think this is a definite gap in the market.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm with the Phillips crew here. Whilst it's not as close as a razor (is anything?) when on leave I find that after a couple of days of wet shaving, the Phillips Cool Shave works a treat. And it's waterproof and has a squeezy button for delivering a burst of Nivea for that extra comfort :)

An electric razor? Whatever next? Buy yourself a Wilkinson's Safety Razor, some spare blades, a lather brush, some soap and a flannel.

Anyone have a recommendation for the more mature man? White stubble seems to be thicker than dark hair, and doesn't seem to fit through the foil head of most 'leccy razors.

I think this is a definite gap in the market.

Stop being a tart. get one of these Chrome Plated Lined Safety Razor DE89L

One of these English Shaving Brush - Extra Large Ebony Best

Some of this Taylors Sandalwood Shaving Cream Pot

These will help Large Dispenser Pack of 200 Personna Razor Blades 200 blade for £15!!!!

and this is great stuff Proraso Original Pre Shave Cream 100ml

The shaving brush links are well timed - I always used my old man's (ex-CG) but dropped it and cracked the body open.

I'd put in the sink to drain and dry off so I could repair it and the stupid mare I'm married to binned it. I was a little upset about that.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm with the Phillips crew here. Whilst it's not as close as a razor (is anything?) when on leave I find that after a couple of days of wet shaving, the Phillips Cool Shave works a treat. And it's waterproof and has a squeezy button for delivering a burst of Nivea for that extra comfort :)
Are you or have you ever been a homosexual?

Are you all homosexuals? whats wrong with dry shaving with the rusty bread knife that I use also for cutting roofing felt, or if you still have one, the old swiss army knife, better for a realy quick close shave is the tried and trusted Desparate Dan style blowtorch, all followed by a good rince with ice cold water if youve used soap bu thats for soft southern twats! Eeeeeeee When I were a lad............

Whaat!!!!!!!!! Lukes warm water??????? well I suppose waste not want not if you like rinsing in Lukes urine, each to his own I suppose?