Electric Guitar For Sale

Or you must be desperatly in need of money,or the guitar must be in shoite state(which it doesn't look that way) because normally they are worth well over 2000 quid !

Padded gig bag? you must not like guitars much! An expensive beauty like that deserves a hard case.

Cloggie said:
Or you must be desperatly in need of money,or the guitar must be in shoite state(which it doesn't look that way) because normally they are worth well over 2000 quid !
It depends on the model. Not all of them are that expensive.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
Cloggie said:
Yep, the Tremonti SE one is like what Epiphone is to Gibson or Squire to Fender. Still very nice though.

Yes, it is an old photo - sorry, I didn't realise that they had to be up to date bearing in mind that the item in question has not changed since then.

So, now you have all re-read the original post and realised that it is (as stated) an SE model (Ravers, you are quite correct - the SE models are PRS guitars made under licence as opposed to the custom shop ones), does anyone want to buy the bloody thing?

Also, not short of money, just short of space in the house.

I have two nice epiphones advertised on here and not a bite from anyone.
Good luck but I suspect you may have to go to the dreaded ebay to sell it.
I am considering ebaying mine but really do not want to get into sending guitars through the post.

I have an old electric guitar that someone can have for free if they collect. A chip on the head, but it works ok. Could do with new strings.

gasmark9 said:
Yes, it is an old photo - sorry, I didn't realise that they had to be up to date bearing in mind that the item in question has not changed since then.
I wasn't having a pop, just pointing out the fact, seeing as someone had mentioned the condition! You might even have biffed the date on your camera TBH!! :lol:

smudge67 said:
I have an old electric guitar that someone can have for free if they collect. A chip on the head, but it works ok. Could do with new strings.
Where are you ?, Im willing to embarrass myself for it.

reni_77 said:
smudge67 said:
Surrey, but drive to Hook daily if easier.

It's been sat in my spare room for years since I bought my BC Rich :)

smudge67 said:
reni_77 said:
smudge67 said:

Oh come on Smudge, you can do better than that FFS!

At the very least force him to play a solo of his choice, video it and post in on You Tube! :twisted:

Gremlin said:
smudge67 said:
reni_77 said:
smudge67 said:

Oh come on Smudge, you can do better than that FFS!

At the very least force him to play a solo of his choice, video it and post in on You Tube! :twisted:
I was hoping he'd allow me to stand in a bucket in his front room and watch whilst I p*ssed my stonewashed denims..Alas I am too far away though.............

Gremlin said:
gasmark9 said:
I wasn't having a pop, just pointing out the fact, seeing as someone had mentioned the condition! You might even have biffed the date on your camera TBH!! :lol:
No worries mate, I don't even recall setting the date on the camera so it may in all fairness have been taken at any time in the last 2 years :D

Ravers said:
smudge67 said:
Cloggie said:
Yep, the Tremonti SE one is like what Epiphone is to Gibson or Squire to Fender. Still very nice though.
I stand corrected then. I'm more into Ibanez guitars ,got 3 of em and a Squire Telecaster, so I don't have that much knowledge about PRS models.

Ha!, a Telecaster, the SLR of the guitar world!.

Problem with a new guitar is that you then need a new amp.
That's an old guitar, at least 3 years old.
As old as the thread.