Electric Guitar For Sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Bodhisattva, Oct 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Paul Reed Smith Mark Tremonti SE signature model.

Comlete with stand and padded gig bag.

Buyer collects or will deliver in Surrey. Cash on delivery/collection.

£250

PM on here or email markethompson8@hotmail.co.uk

[​IMG]

2. Or you must be desperatly in need of money,or the guitar must be in shoite state(which it doesn't look that way) because normally they are worth well over 2000 quid !

3. Padded gig bag? you must not like guitars much! An expensive beauty like that deserves a hard case.

4. It depends on the model. Not all of them are that expensive.

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

And the photo is almost 22 months old as well to be fair!

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Yep, the Tremonti SE one is like what Epiphone is to Gibson or Squire to Fender. Still very nice though.

7. Yes, it is an old photo - sorry, I didn't realise that they had to be up to date bearing in mind that the item in question has not changed since then.

So, now you have all re-read the original post and realised that it is (as stated) an SE model (Ravers, you are quite correct - the SE models are PRS guitars made under licence as opposed to the custom shop ones), does anyone want to buy the bloody thing?

Also, not short of money, just short of space in the house.

8. I have two nice epiphones advertised on here and not a bite from anyone.
    Good luck but I suspect you may have to go to the dreaded ebay to sell it.
    I am considering ebaying mine but really do not want to get into sending guitars through the post.

9. I have an old electric guitar that someone can have for free if they collect. A chip on the head, but it works ok. Could do with new strings.

10. Gremlin

I wasn't having a pop, just pointing out the fact, seeing as someone had mentioned the condition! You might even have biffed the date on your camera TBH!! :lol:

11. Where are you ?, Im willing to embarrass myself for it.

12. Surrey, but drive to Hook daily if easier.

It's been sat in my spare room for years since I bought my BC Rich :)

13. Gremlin

Oh come on Smudge, you can do better than that FFS!

At the very least force him to play a solo of his choice, video it and post in on You Tube! :twisted:

14. I was hoping he'd allow me to stand in a bucket in his front room and watch whilst I p*ssed my stonewashed denims..Alas I am too far away though.............

15. No worries mate, I don't even recall setting the date on the camera so it may in all fairness have been taken at any time in the last 2 years :D