Election threat to Bliar!

A soap-dodging wimmin's peace campaigner is to stand against Bliar at the General Election, according to the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/4082729.stm

Ms John also confirmed that she is planning to run against Prime Minister Tony Blair in the next general election.

She will stand as an independent in the Sedgefield constituency in County Durham.

"I stood in the last election too," she said, "but I couldn't do much as I was in prison at the time."

Oh god I hate the greenham common women with all my being they were wrong in the 80s (And no you scum didnt help end the cold war or
acheive anything at all ) probably wrong now though son of star wars is bollocks a weapon system that dont work to protect us from a non exsistant threat i 'd rather vote for galloway than that fool hope the cia kill her

woody said:
Oh god I hate the greenham common women with all my being they were wrong in the 80s (And no you scum didnt help end the cold war or
acheive anything at all ) probably wrong now though son of star wars is balls a weapon system that dont work to protect us from a non exsistant threat i 'd rather vote for galloway than that fool hope the cia kill her
Breathe, woody, breathe! That's better... No, no, don't hyperventilate, calm down man, calm down. Breathe into this paper bag. That's the ticket!
:wink:

You shouldn't hate someone who made their protest the way the peace campaigners did, whether you agree with them or not. That is what a democracy is all about. If only the pro-hunting lobby had acted similarly, instead of showing themselves up as violent self-centred people who think they're above the law. If there was a "Greenham" style protest by Iraqi women in Basra next year, you'd sit back, stroke your beard and say; "Ah democracy. We helped them get that back."

I think a wider political threat is developing against Blair and co.

1 Constant undercurrent of distrust as a result of '45 mins' and the war

2 Gradual appreciation of large tax increases for little more than vast expansion of the civil service

3 Failure to understand why defence cuts are a good idea in the middle of a war

4 Disgust over the hunting legislation

5 Success of the 'bash a burglar' point of view

6 Irritation with EU antics and concession of referendum on EU constitution, which seems very likely to be rejected

7 Cracks in previously solid support from media and entertainment smart-arses

8 Dislike of idea of identity cards compounded by diminution of moral stature of Blunkett

9 Best of all, Lord Thing's comments in the Spectator about 'bad government' and 'bad law'.

I sense a turn in the tide.

It's going off topic a bit but I think that one of the major forces behind New Labours next election startagie is the sheer volume of welfare junkies (what a fine name for a band that would be!) out there. All they have to do is suggest that any other party would reduce their handouts and they have instantly got a large chunk of the UK population putting a tick in a box for a party and system they really could not care less about. Drug pushers use the same techniques.
Someone said recently (I can't recall who) that there are only 2 classes left in the UK. Working and non-working. And guess whoes paying for who? If the Conservatives had any brains they would utilise this fact to mobilse the tax payers into action against Labour.

do you think she is a dyke???

She wrote
I was sentenced to three months in Low Newton Women's Prison, Brasside, Co. Durham, DH1 5SD. (This does not disqualify me from standing as your candidate).
Does that not jsut get on your t1ts?? Why oh why do we allow people with criminal records to become members of parliment. Are they not meant to be upstanding members of the community. Jus tlook at all those with criminal records and tell me you would like to have them as YOUR MP

George " i love you saddam" Galloway
Tommy sheridan
Tony " wave the white flag" Benn

The list goes on.

I dont want either of them to be voted in cos they are both bloody loonies!! 8O

agent smith

Smudge, ever thought about standing yourself so as to tip the balance??

There lies a solid slient majority who seem to agree with you......

plus you get paid huge amounts and all your expences are covered by the tax payer. Lie, shag married woman, lie, take bribs, lie and oh yes lie..!!

eustonsoapdodger said:
If only the pro-hunting lobby had acted similarly
So a collection of dilapidated caravans filled with unwashed ugly lesbians parked up outside Parliament would have done the trick against the hunting ban, would it? I think not.

There has been very little violence connected to the pro-hunting campaign, particularly once the incident created by poor policing and a few sabs in Parliament Square is taken out of the equation. As for being self-centred and above the law, I fear you have confused us with the government.

Often thought about it (after listening to new labours preaching with gritted teeth) then thought about the quote....

"Dont trust anyone who says they WANT to be a politician" (cant remeber the source)

Says it all

agent smith

eustonscot said:
You shouldn't hate someone who made their protest the way the peace campaigners did, whether you agree with them or not. That is what a democracy is all about. If only the pro-hunting lobby had acted similarly, instead of showing themselves up as violent self-centred people who think they're above the law. If there was a "Greenham" style protest by Iraqi women in Basra next year, you'd sit back, stroke your beard and say; "Ah democracy. We helped them get that back."
WHAT??!!

You can't have been there. Scrotty smelly bunch of individuals who used to crawl out from under their plastic sheeting in the morning, drop their shreddies and cr*p right in front of the blokes on our side of the wire. Not the kind of girls my Mum wanted me to bring home.

On the other hand, it would liven up Prime Minister's Questions

Ok, a few things I like to share with the group, firstly my wife works for the job centre/dole office. Although the government is making more jobs in the civil service it is at the top, not at the bottom. Dole offices are slowly being replaced with call centres!!!! Next where the dole offices used to have a nice perspex screen between the nice lady and the Chav scroat druggy Tw*t who needs his dole for his next fix, they are taking them down!!!! to be more PC and friendly to the customers!!!!! There have only been 3 attempted assults this week in the particular office she works in. Would you be happy to be assulted physically and verbally on a daily basis for 10,000 a year!!!! Did you know that if you are a registered alcoholic you get an extra 10 quid a week!!!!! for your booze!!! Now i'm sure that goes against the labour policy on cutting down peoples alcohol consumption / burden on the NHS!!!
:evil:
Finally How's this for a radical idea bring back conscription for scroats who have been on benifit for over 6 months, then make them earn their 94 quid a fornight as a soldier. Then those who then after 3 years of service have taken to the "seperate" armed forces can if they want to and have made the grade, can transfer to the real forces with the upgrade to normal pay! However those who do not make the grade are given another 6 months in civvi street to find work with there new found skills, before they return for another year of conscription!! if employment was no gained.
Now wouldn't that encourage the youth of today!!!!!!!!!? :evil: :twisted:

Yeah OK Doctor Death, good idea. Now at a time of severe manpower shortages in the army, the TA being relied on heavily to make up the numbers and more cuts to come, where do we get the manpower to run the training centres & supervise the few that would reach any decent level of expertise?

E

error_unknown

doctordeath said:
Ok, a few things I like to share with the group, firstly my wife works for the job centre/dole office. Although the government is making more jobs in the civil service it is at the top, not at the bottom. Dole offices are slowly being replaced with call centres!!!! Next where the dole offices used to have a nice perspex screen between the nice lady and the Chav scroat druggy Tw*t who needs his dole for his next fix, they are taking them down!!!! to be more PC and friendly to the customers!!!!! There have only been 3 attempted assults this week in the particular office she works in. Would you be happy to be assulted physically and verbally on a daily basis for 10,000 a year!!!! Did you know that if you are a registered alcoholic you get an extra 10 quid a week!!!!! for your booze!!! Now i'm sure that goes against the labour policy on cutting down peoples alcohol consumption / burden on the NHS!!!
:evil:
Finally How's this for a radical idea bring back conscription for scroats who have been on benifit for over 6 months, then make them earn their 94 quid a fornight as a soldier. Then those who then after 3 years of service have taken to the "seperate" armed forces can if they want to and have made the grade, can transfer to the real forces with the upgrade to normal pay! However those who do not make the grade are given another 6 months in civvi street to find work with there new found skills, before they return for another year of conscription!! if employment was no gained.
Now wouldn't that encourage the youth of today!!!!!!!!!? :evil: :twisted:
Reichsarbeitdienst

http://www.feldgrau.com/rad.html

:D :D :D

Whilst there is a grain of truth in what you say, going back to conscription is not a good idea. If you give these people discipline, they become disciplined scumbags. It was tried in Scotland and the chavs/neds terrorised the locals. You cannot force people to undertake military training - I say again that this is a democracy and if people want/don't want to do something the state can't make them. That is what the army is for, to support democracy. DEMOCRACY. What would work would be to make jail a wholly unpleasant place to be and not a cushy option and for courts to hand down real sentences with no chance of parole/remission.

eustonscot said:
I say again that this is a democracy and if people want/don't want to do something the state can't make them.
Whilst I agree with you in principle, I think most politicians would disagree with you there. They've banned a lot of stuff recently, like olympic pistol shooting & foxhunting, and they are going to try to make it compulsory to carry an ID card. You also have part of your income confiscated, a portion of which goes on funding Chav 1.2 Novas... So de facto there's plenty of stuff they can and do make you do/not do.... :evil:

I personally feel that between the ages of 16 and 23, you should be doing one of a number of specified things:
1: Working
2: In full time education
3: supported by family
4: doing some kind of national service, with a choice between civil and military, with incentives to choose military.
5: Disabled (properly, not just 'stressed')
6: In prison (for those who have imprisonable offences)

None of the above include sponging unnecessarily off the taxpayer. It's simple enough to make sure that people choose one of 1-4, by making sure there's no dole money available for non-disabled under-23s. Or maybe I'm just an idealist...

I dont hate them for their protest .I hate them for their views the ussr
was an evil empire and the only way to deal with it was to show strength not weakness by unilateral disarming .They and their kind are traitors to this country and the whole human race as they would quite happy to leave people under oppressors .They were against every war no matter how unpleaseant the enemy bitch needs to go in the pit imho.