Election for Speaker of the House

Who will be next Speaker

• Total voters

BlackDyke

War Hero
He won't get a peerage as when introduced to Her Maj, she may ask his missus "Who haven't you shagged this week?" Which could cause amusement in hushed corners of Buck House. Give him an MBE and tell him to "Naff orff." :cool:
Way too much and not in any way deserved.
Give him nothing and try to forget the unearned gold plated pension that he will receive as an ex MP and so called speaker.

Way too much and not in any way deserved.
Give him nothing and try to forget the unearned gold plated pension that he will receive as an ex MP and so called speaker.
I'm reminded of something I learned during my career, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

BoJo should employ Bercow as a SPAD :)

why should he be ennobled, you only award success, not abject failure. He has dragged the HoC's into total disarray and disrepute, he should be banished from the empire, like napoleon, a small sparsely inhabited island , Sheppey, or grain should do it.
Rockall would be better.

Londo

LE
Who's the red haired bint with the legs at 7 seconds in ?

Tyk

LE
why should he be ennobled, you only award success, not abject failure. He has dragged the HoC's into total disarray and disrepute, he should be banished from the empire, like napoleon, a small sparsely inhabited island , Sheppey, or grain should do it.
Completely happy for him to be ennobled,

So long as its with a nice large (and fairly blunt) axe and a brisk movement. If there's not a suitable one at Windsor I'm sure the Tower collection could provide.

Last edited:
Completely happy for him to be ennobled,

So long as its with a nice large (and fairly blunt) axe and a brisk movement. If there's not a suitable one at Windsor I'me sure the Tower collection could provide.
I think you meant "de-knobbed"

NSP

LE
Who's the red haired bint with the legs at 7 seconds in ?

Hmmmmm - I see your interest!!

It's not Holly Lynch as she's tiny, bespectacled and has shorter hair (sigh). Angela Raynor has red hair but not that red.

Alison McGovern, maybe??

Although Louise Haigh is a closer colour match:-

Haigh's Twitter page has this banner:-

Judging a book by its cover would lead one to suspect the assembled Labour MPs are in no way Brains Trust material!

Londo

LE

It's not Holly Lynch as she's tiny, bespectacled and has shorter hair (sigh). Angela Raynor has red hair but not that red.

Alison McGovern, maybe??

Judging a book by its cover would lead one to suspect the assembled Labour MPs are in no way Brains Trust material!
Whoever it was she did look interesting . I wonder what she had been doing that she needed her dress hitched up like that ?

Londo

LE
Is that not Louise Haigh? Reasonably easy on the eye, but thicker than a whale omlette.
It could well be . You are the second arrsonist to come up with that name . Anyway send her round to my tent etc. etc.

ACAB

LE

Alison McGovern, maybe??

Bunch of harridans!!

Alison McGovern, maybe??

Front row, first three, from the left, stunt stand in for the Kubrick film, 2001, the opening scenes, the monkey colony, look at their facial expressions! and the rest, doesn't exactly inspire confidence!

Latest Threads