Elect yourselves a new co-leader, or Ill do it for you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jun 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

As some of you will be aware, Bad CO has been involved in a misunderstanding. It has been a while since three men in blue overalls were seen removing a fridge-freezer from his Council flat. Nobody saw this and we got witnesses.

Moving on, I cannot Admin this shithole alone.

Thanks for the messages of support from my dear Moderators and all you regular scumbags. I feel the love. Straights I do.

But the fact is, I am getting on. And switching from my IronDuke nic to my Good CO nic is getting on my tits. I need some help so I reach out to you, the ordinary people.

I need nominations for the next Bad CO. Keep it short. I am a busy Good CO and I aint got all fucking day to ponce about chatting on.

Vote now.

Thanks. Your opinion really matters to me.
  2. Could I vote for a dead chicken? Failing that the corpse of a rat.
  3. There's a guy called Brown. Ex politician now out of a job. He would make a very bad CO - he was a shite prime minister.
  4. Ratus Ratus or Ratus Norvegicus?
  5. A trembling naive enquiry from the colonies.

How tech savvy does one have to be? Pay? Hours? Vacation Time? Can one work from one's basement wearing a wife beater and boxers?Does one have to handle all the sh!t and griping from the unwashed? Any fringe benefits such as hot and cold running ARRSE maidens and how far on the fringe are they? [ I've watched every episode of X-Files, I've seen the 'fringe' ]

as to candidates how 'bout our resident war hero, currently in rehab.. give him something to do and be an honour to have him in command.
  6. TheIronDuke

Fucking banned. The lot of you. Dont piss about here. This is serious ARRSE business.
  7. Im free and available most of the time, Could you handle a TA Bad CO :p
  8. TheIronDuke

Depends on your day job. If you are a solicitor, you are on the short list. Some of my dear Moderators need their houses reposessing.

But if you want to be Bad CO, maybe cut the fucking smileys, you know? :) :eek: 8O :(

You're sacked.
  9. I didn't even realised I was hired? Does that mean I am Ex Bad CO already?

I am a student, If I can ever be of assistance in all seriousness let me know
  10. TheIronDuke

Yeah, thanks. Running this place is more stressful than I can say. Nobody knows, and I mostly do it all alone. Its a burden I dont mind admitting.

Kneel down, shut your eyes, open your mouth, put your hands behind your head and relax.
  11. Can I have a blindfold incase I open my eyes?
  12. what you need is an unreliable borderline alcoholic welshman with a shed fetish

fuck knows were you will find one though
  13. I am immediately available to do fuck all.

Here, have a smiley on me :|

They're all cunts out there I tell yer..........
  14. Are we voting?

If we are I vote Sven/Whet, he's got a lot of time on his hands now and it would annoy a lot of people.
  15. TheIronDuke

I am THAT fucking close to banning the lot of you.

I do not expect my new Bad CO to share my fascination with male breast reduction, but a little empathy with my fucking situation would not go amiss you heartless bastards.