Elders Beat children at mosque

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Plastic Yank, Nov 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To me this is hypocracy of the highest order. Today's Torygraph:

methinks had this been a "christian" school, the police or NSPCC would not have been so slow or worried to act!
  2. Oh sorry , ithought it said "beat children at RISK"

er......that'll be my coat then. :roll:
  3. Yet more discrimination in favour of intolerant muslim practices, but then Blair needs the vote of these intolerant anti christian anti west passive supporters of muslim aggression.
  4. have to agree with you there Armourer
  5. The press/govt here are the same ones who want to ban loving parents from occasionally smacking their children, but are pussy-footing around serious child abuse because it's committed by members of a "protected" religion. :roll: :? :x
  6. I used to be a dab hand at Risk, but I bet some of the kids of today would give me a wupping, especially if its out on playsation 2 or X-box
  7. If they are "guar" then they should be beaten ferociuosly like a ginger haired step child. :twisted:

These guar fundamentalists need keeping in line! 8O

8. Had a similar event up in Yorkshire a couple of years ago.
    My manager at the time, a Muslim community leader was of the opinion that it was impossible for the Imam to have acted incorrectly because he was "a holy man" and therefore the allegations must have been false.

The Imam received 18 months.
  9. Am I the only person to have read the implied threat in "Honour thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long in the land"? :twisted:
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Firehorse i like these better.......

perhaps that lesson was skipped in the mosques most days.......

Beebs :?
  12. Though part of me think Blind could do worse than get local immans to run Youth justice :evil:
    Just to see the look on the face of track suited chavs when a bin laden look alike imposes a public whipping and he's dragged off to a stake
    in a word priceless :twisted: :lol:
  13. Am not bad at risk always go for south america is my motto and never fight a war in Asia it just to big.
  14. I'm cr*p at Risk,
    but a dap hand at beating children.
    Other people's, of course.

Beebs :twisted:
  15. Why settle for youth justice Brighton hippy?

Bang them somewhere where they can carry out there sadomasacistic tendancies to the full. High court Judges and Prison Govenor sound like a good starting place to me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: