• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Elbow problem

I am recovering from knee ligament damage and am cycling for an hour five days a week at the moment to start bringing myself back up to fitness. Problem is I am finding every time I go over a bump I get a jarring sensation in my right elbow. This didn't happen before the injury. I have tried adjusting my cycling position but so far no joy. It is not massively painful but I would prefer it not to get any worse as I have been off exercise for 4 months. Any advice much appreciated.

go to the doctor!

That sounds odd. Perhaps in the incident that caused the knee ligament damage you hurt your arm too?

Slipped on ice when I hurt my knee. I don't remember landing on arm, my knee took the full brunt of the fall. Will see the doc if no better next week. Thanks guys

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Armed Forces Pension Scheme 1
sirbhp Military Discipline 7
sniper_bob Health and Fitness 3