EKAM - Greek Police

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by DeadlyVirus, Apr 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello. My name is DeadlyVirus ( Sotiris ) and i am from Greece. I want to study in Greek Police Special Forces ( Anti - Terrorist Unit ) and i am looking for pictures for this unit. I wonder if anyone of you have got some pictures from this unit. I pleased if anyone have pictures post it them here. I will be greatful to you if you put some pictures. The link of Hellenic Ministry of Bublic Order ( http://www.ydt.gr/main/Section.jsp?SectionID=938 ) i have known it already. If you can find other sites with photos of Greek Police Special Forces it will be nice. In addition i want to tell you that if you know magazines, newspapers or something else that it has deticated in Greek Police Special Forces please post it them here

Thanks a lot and i am waiting your answers.

2. What's this all about?

3. "Bubblic Order" sounds appropriate.

4. Έχει κανένας αυτό το Περιοδικό ? Αν το έχετε μπορείτε να το περάσετε από το scanner και να το κάνετε post εδώ ? Please ?
    Thanks

Is anyone have this Magazine ? If you have it can you scanned and post it here ? Please ?
    Thakns

http://www.tovima.gr/front_page.php?fyllo=14079&section=I

5. Pushti malacca?

6. Read it and think of Borat!

Yekshemesh?

7. thought this was a british army forum :s

8. lol :)

9. Geordie_Blerk go f... your self. Sister

10. High Five!

[​IMG]

11. Having just returned from Athens, I have seen the Greek "Police" trying to organise security at a football match, what a shower of sh*t!

Myra Hindley and babysitting comes to mind!

12. ???? ???,
    ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ???.

I admire his optimism though, I really do. :D

13. ??????????