Ejup Ganic arrested

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Victorian_Major, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never understood why this little shit didn't make the PIFWC list (although it might have had something to do with the Washington binary view of Balkan politics). But he's been nabbed now.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE6202DG.htm

Hopefully the mud will stick.

2. Can only be good news considering the perception in parts of the world that The Hague is little more than an anti-Serb witch-hunt.

PS That's what I love about ARRSE - I haven't even thought about the term PIFWC for a decade!

3. And according to his daughter on C4 news, he's having a pants time in Wandsworth Jail - oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

4. BBC Radio4 also confirmed this evening that he is still been held in London.

Don't know what surprises me more . . . that he is still been held . . . or that the BBC bothers to report the fact.

5. Ahhh! Ejup Ganic...

The man who would have had is President killed off so he could take his place. (Google Dobrovoljačka Street)

The ideological 'brain' behind the siege of Sarajevo - don't let them out so that the world can see the suffering. Mind you, had at least 4 holidays a year on the beach in Turkey himself throughout the siege!!!!

Only about 18 years late.

What's the betting HMG manages to find a way to let him loose on a technicality?