Eight years jail for man who killed 4000

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Dec 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Torturing and murdering would be more accurate I believe

What a beautiful world.

Eight years jail for man who killed 4000 | News.com.au
  2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Unfair but I believe it does say "amnesty programme"
  3. Yes, the price of peace I guess.

Must grate a little bit if it was your village that got torched though, or your Father/son/brother who had their balls cut off, placed in their mouths and then left to bleed to death - an AUC punishment for belonging to a trade union.
  4. Harsh, but fair.
  5. Well, Gerry Adams was responsible for the deaths of hundreds and got to run NI.
  6. Nothing to get upset about,it happens.Mandella got to run South Africa and Mugabe got to run Zimbabwe
  7. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Nonsense , he should contact tony blair and get out under a christmas agreement. On the understanding that he keeps his weapons hidden and doesnt do it again.
  8. Presumably, he just needs to write his memoirs while in prison and he'll be set up for a Nobel Peace Prize.
  9. His problem is that he belonged to an extreme RIGHT wing organisation. If he had killed 4000+ for an extreme LEFT wing organisation he would be president by now.
  10. I think South America does it the other way round.
  11. My impression is Right wing in S.America gets funded, trained & installed in presidential palace by CIA, Left wing gets dead.

I am watching with interest how Morales in Bolivia does, as I also watch how unbridled capitalism is turning out here.