Eight men charged with grooming girls for child prostitution.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Slob_out, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On advice to start a new thread. . .

On last nights BBC news one headline was "Eight men charged with grooming girls for child prostitution in Rochdale", no names and no details. Anyone want to take a guess at their ethnicity? I found more detail here -
    Apparently this is quite a big problem in some towns but the authorities don't say anything for fear of being accused of being racist.
    I can't understand it, children are in danger, yet the authorities won't address the problem publicly for fear of upsetting someone. Which is worse?

2. Are they per-chance from the religion of peace and tolerance, that highly respects the rights of women and human rights around the globe?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I agree.It was noticeable that the BBC yesterday,made no mention of their ethnicity,although news reports gave their names.While such PC views are postulated,these people will get away,more often than not,with their vile habits.
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well they have not had a serial killer culling the numbers down in that area for a year or two, but its only a question of time before ball hammer sales are up in B&Q.
    Looks like someone is planning ahead......the government said it wants to encourage entrepreneurs.
  5. Hmmm... I wonder? Nah I'm sure all our Islamophile friends will be along to say that is "WASIST" to even think that! We all know you have be non polychrome to be a "wasist" in this country!
    Mind you the names in the article are a bit of a giveaway!

But if a White guy or bloke from another religion tried to chat up one of their sisters they would be in real trouble & if the girl responded she could finish up as another victim of an "HONOUR KILLING"!!
  6. Without reading the link, I'm going to go out on a limb here

RoP® perchance?

Checks link, 100% correct.

Next limb.

All the girls were English and therefore whores and 'fair game' under RoP® rules?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Its says "girls" not "boys", so the catholics are probably off the hook for a change....
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Funny, in other places on the internet I was sickened by posters going on about "whitey's" are sexual deviants (all peadophiles being white).

I despise shite threads going on about ethnicity, religion or "heritage".

"Racist? Who are you calling racist? All I did is suggest that all people of a certain race and/or religion are stinking peados/rapists/murderers!"

Don't make me laugh.

forgot to add this at the end of my post:

9. Yep, that damn religion of peace - and we mustn't forget that the Catholic priests (the one's whose actions the vatican attempted to cover up) who indulged in a spot of kiddy ****ing also followed Islam.
  10. C'mon fella's, I thought we were going to have a discussion on Muslamic ray guns?

• Like Like x 3
  11. I am not going to mince my words - these men should be publicly CASTRATED then jailed for life with no parole.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I usually hate the trite cliche 'I don't know whether to laugh or cry'.

But there was a moments quandry watching that. Fortunately I'm a ****, so I just laughed until my ribs hurt.

I wonder if that's what Blair had in mind when he said "Education, Education Education..."
    Anyway, I'm relieved and reassured to learn that the white English Motherland has such stalwart and dynamic men to defend her.

If you have anymore little gems like that please post them!
  13. Nope - You and your compadres are just a common or garden bigots. I mean, alongside that report was another of grooming young girls, this time by a nursery worker who also molested a kiddie at work. Of course, there was no mention of this on this thread because it doesn't suit your purpose to show that predatory males are found in all communities, you would rather have it thought to be the domain of 'efnics'.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. God what a sad state of affairs when we have people like this trying to defend our country, no wonder the immigrants are taking over! :-(
  15. If a gang of 8 white blokes were doing it, they wouldn't report 'a gang of Christians grooming kids' so why would they report 'a gang of Muslims grooming kids'? Their religion is irrelevant, there are perverts in EVERY religious group!
    • Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.