• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Eight charged with terrorist offences

Eight men lifted recently have now been charged with terrorist offences:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3573680.stm

Well done to the police and security services.

No doubt there will follow a long and expensive trial. I hope they get 30 years each, although personally I prefer the Bernoulli solution.

Stand by for endless bleating by various hand-wringing lefties about the accuseds' human rights.

I expect that any time now we'll be seeing Gareth Pierce and later Michael Mansfield, appearing for the accused, whining about how these poor lads have been set up by the police and the Security Service! :evil:

ViroBono said:

No doubt there will follow a long and expensive trial. I hope they get 30 years each, although personally I prefer the Bernoulli solution.

Bernoulli for president! Viva!

claymore said:
ViroBono said:

Bernoulli for president! Viva!

I agree bring back the pit with my 120mm Lover..... :D :D
We will probably still end up supporting their families till they leave to go and join the cause :evil: :evil:

Latest Threads