• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

EHOs?

Just wondering, are there any full time oppurtunities for EHO's in the Army? I've found TA positions on ArmyJobs, but couldn't see a full time position, which seems a bit odd.

Also wondering if anyone on here is an EHO, and what they do, both at home and abroad?

Ta!

dhgrainger1 said:
Just wondering, are there any full time oppurtunities for EHO's in the Army? I've found TA positions on ArmyJobs, but couldn't see a full time position, which seems a bit odd.

Also wondering if anyone on here is an EHO, and what they do, both at home and abroad?

Ta!
they make cuddly toys and stroke furry kittens... what do you think they do! Duh.

ArthurWitty said:
dhgrainger1 said:

Ta!
they make cuddly toys and stroke furry kittens... what do you think they do! Duh.
Cheers for that, really erm, useful. I know what they doe, I'm curious as to how they bring the civvie skills into the Army system. Is it exactly the same both sides of the wire?

Latest Threads