Eh???

The correct word is testicles.
Metro don't really do the 'done' thing. I've seen them quote people with "fùck" and "cùnt" in the article.

Edit: I saw a bloke on the TV who was sat astride a Yamaha when the petrol tank exploded, causing burns which look like the ones of the unfortunate guy in the article. Nasty shit.

Last edited:
Metro don't really do the 'done' thing. I've seen them quote people with "fùck" and "cùnt" in the article.
Perhaps I'm hoping for too much by expecting a little decorum and professionalism from a freesheet. It's a bit like reading your news from a public lavatory cubicle door.

Well, the bloke described his burnt knackers as 'bollocks',but there's no excuse for 'balls' in the title.

I do sympathise with the fellow, though.

The Metro with highly accurate reporting as usual...

Li-Ion tend to fizzle rather than explode and they contain no acid.

So technically the bloke could have had his balls burnt off rather than blown off.

still, it's a silly thing to do.

It's a bit like reading your news from a public lavatory cubicle door.
If it wasn't for public lavatory cubicle doors how else would we know if Sally from Croydon still takes it up to the last hair?

Witnessed worse once. In traffic near a construction crew. A young man was using a jackhammer to get to a gas line and jackhammered through a 14,000 volt electric line. A blast of molten steel in gaseous form blew up right into the kids crotch. Horrible burns on his scrotum, penis and inner thighs. I was in a city vehicle and radioed for fire/ems and police. The kid was a 19 year old university student on a summer job.
Odd thing is the gas company and the electric company are the same company. You would think they would know where electrical lines were. BTW, it burned a 3 inch arc into the chisel/spade blade of the jackhammer.

dingerr walt.

Witnessed worse once. In traffic near a construction crew. A young man was using a jackhammer to get to a gas line and jackhammered through a 14,000 volt electric line. A blast of molten steel in gaseous form blew up right into the kids crotch. Horrible burns on his scrotum, penis and inner thighs. I was in a city vehicle and radioed for fire/ems and police. The kid was a 19 year old university student on a summer job.
Odd thing is the gas company and the electric company are the same company. You would think they would know where electrical lines were. BTW, it burned a 3 inch arc into the chisel/spade blade of the jackhammer.
I bet it stung a bit

Latest Threads