Eh???

The correct word is testicles.
Metro don't really do the 'done' thing. I've seen them quote people with "fùck" and "cùnt" in the article.

Edit: I saw a bloke on the TV who was sat astride a Yamaha when the petrol tank exploded, causing burns which look like the ones of the unfortunate guy in the article. Nasty shit.

Last edited:
Metro don't really do the 'done' thing. I've seen them quote people with "fùck" and "cùnt" in the article.
Perhaps I'm hoping for too much by expecting a little decorum and professionalism from a freesheet. It's a bit like reading your news from a public lavatory cubicle door.

The Metro with highly accurate reporting as usual...

Li-Ion tend to fizzle rather than explode and they contain no acid.

So technically the bloke could have had his balls burnt off rather than blown off.

still, it's a silly thing to do.

Witnessed worse once. In traffic near a construction crew. A young man was using a jackhammer to get to a gas line and jackhammered through a 14,000 volt electric line. A blast of molten steel in gaseous form blew up right into the kids crotch. Horrible burns on his scrotum, penis and inner thighs. I was in a city vehicle and radioed for fire/ems and police. The kid was a 19 year old university student on a summer job.
Odd thing is the gas company and the electric company are the same company. You would think they would know where electrical lines were. BTW, it burned a 3 inch arc into the chisel/spade blade of the jackhammer.

dingerr walt.

Witnessed worse once. In traffic near a construction crew. A young man was using a jackhammer to get to a gas line and jackhammered through a 14,000 volt electric line. A blast of molten steel in gaseous form blew up right into the kids crotch. Horrible burns on his scrotum, penis and inner thighs. I was in a city vehicle and radioed for fire/ems and police. The kid was a 19 year old university student on a summer job.
Odd thing is the gas company and the electric company are the same company. You would think they would know where electrical lines were. BTW, it burned a 3 inch arc into the chisel/spade blade of the jackhammer.
I bet it stung a bit

Latest Threads