eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh...caaaaaalm down...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

'A Liverpudlian bus driver has claimed being told to “calm down, calm down” in the style of Harry Enfield was racist, a tribunal has heard...
James Young, the employment judge, said: “I agree that the alleged comment could mock Mr Ryan as a Liverpudlian but not as an English person.
"I do not consider that simply because that city is based in England that Mr Ryan was being mocked for being English and so mocked on account of his national origin.” '

anyone want to fire up the outrage bus for the mickey mousers??? ;)

Where there's blame there's a claim.

Sorry, that should read:

Where there's a scouser there's a claim.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Finally, Scousers recognise that
a. They are not really English
and/or
b. Are not even human! :)

Finally, Scousers recognise that
a. They are not really English
and/or
b. Are not even human! :)
Well we did have to kick them out of Lancashire, surprised we didn’t build a moat when we did!

When working in the forbidden zones (anywhere outside the M25) and even further north in jockistan, always some plonker when they heard my east london accent would put their thumbs behind invisible braces, and do the knees up mother brown routine, at first it pissed me off, eventually i joined in, that pissed them off. Northern twat -0. london bloke-1.

If some scouser throws his giro check out his stolen pram, its shows a sense of humour failure. :p

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What number was it again:-?

When working in the forbidden zones (anywhere outside the M25) and even further north in jockistan, always some plonker when they heard my east london accent would put their thumbs behind invisible braces, and do the knees up mother brown routine, at first it pissed me off, eventually i joined in, that pissed them off. Northern twat -0. london bloke-1.

If some scouser throws his giro check out his stolen pram, its shows a sense of humour failure. :p

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
The fcuking mardy arsed wazzock.

Scouse not English the racist tw*t of a judge ^~

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Where there's blame there's a claim.

Sorry, that should read:

Where there's a scouser there's a claim.

...and a curly perm...and a shellsuit...

Yet another thread about Scouse awesomeness, you just can’t help yourselves.

I suppose that’s what happens when you are just plain vanilla ^~

Latest Threads