EH Cadre - News Hot from the Press

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by SpeckledJim, Apr 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LANDSOs have changed to Land Forces Standing Orders...............................

2. That trips off the tongue very nicely :?

3. thank god eh? :roll:

4. Thank the Lord...........I can get on with my life now I know that........

Can you write one on Jaffa Cakes, something like........................

LFSO 3215 Jaffa Cake definitions and entitlements
    LFSO 3216 The application of cakes and confectionries on operations
    LFSO 3217 Training and identification of biscuits and other sweetmeats (Annex A for TA).

5. Mutley,

are rules governing use of jaffa cakes on ops not a local SOI issue at formation level? I suspect direction on routine use might be held back by the EHMC, leaving us all hanging on while they ponder the issue. That said, it was the standard bourbon/custad cream sketch on offer last time I was at AMD...

6. Never mind having an LFSO for em lardy boy, how about getting some on a Herc over to me

7. D-S, it is a sad state of affairs that the only comms that work within this organisation is the ARRSE website. Check your pm.

As for the rest of you........do not forget that upto 2kg of cakes, and confectionaries can be sent without charge! Spread the Jaffa love to those abroad.........BFPO 772.......

8. ferk off the lot of you with this jaffa fetish - this is a serious thread..........orange toppings are a bit too close to ginger toppings and you know where that lead.........................where's that brew making RAF tech when you need him........................?

9. down the NAAFI/EFI getting the Jaffa Cakes in.

10. Hey FF check your messages.

11. There's nothing wrong with a ginger top (although now mines thinning somewhat and speckled with grey, I shave it down to the wood for ease). Doesn't seem to remove the wiff of urine though......

Mutley, are you still the bi-atch in your little world or are they letting you do some EH every now and then? Be careful with the 9 liners going out though - if the guys down the road are holding the phone, that only leaves them with 5 fingers to count with....
    :D