Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by iamalondoncrab, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just went out in Camden with some freinds for some drinks; it was generally a good night out. However, about half an hour ago, while we were staggering back to my friend's house to crash out, suddenly from behind somebody egged us from a passing vehicle. Fortunately they egged us from behind, so we didn't see which car it was. You know why? Because if I'd seen which vehicle it had been, Id' have muredered all the occupants. Anyone who's met me at a Crawl will know that I'm quiet and reserved - shy, even. Well, not tonight. I'd have fucking chased the vehiclce down, and I know for a fact I'd have got it at one of the traffic lights, and I'd have broken the windows and dragged the occupants out and killed them; I don;t care how many there were or whether the police werew watching. There are RULES. there's a fcuking CODE of conduct, and they just violated it. :x

Just wanted to get that off my chest - drunken rant over. I'm sure I'll be able to laugh t in the morning, but right now.... :evil: .....anybody else have any memorable egging incidents, either as victim or perpetrator to share? I need help rationalisng this senselessness of it all.
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'There are RULES. there's a fcuking CODE of conduct, and they just violated it'

there are rules and a code of conduct? I think I missed that meeting.

3. Th code clearly states that I'm the one whole's supposed to have done the egging, not the other way round.
  4. You got egged? You poof. Man up.
  5. Seconded :D Man up princess. :wink:
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Think yourself lucky it was an egg! With most NAAFI lurkers it would be a rather different object (substance)!
  7. I think you are talking shoite ;)
  8. You'd be really angry if you got spermed.
  9. As I understand it,there are a lot of gay pubs in Camden.Perhaps you were mistaken for a pillow biter?
  10. The wife and I went for a stroll in Stratford upon Shakespeare one evening as the hotel room was making us feel claustrophobic. We were actually heading for a pub but en route, one of the occupants of a passing Vauxhall Norsa (it was a hybrid) threw an egg in our general direction.

But as the egg had a higher IQ than the thrower, it missed us and splattered up the legs of another passer by. She shouted and I laughed all the way to the pub. But eventually I became annoyed and even outraged as that pub charged 2p a pint more than the one we'd been in the previous evening.

I of course blamed the egging incident for all of this and don't get me started on the price of dry roasted peanuts. :roll:
  11. Surely the colour of the Vauxhall was the cause.
  12. Be serious, this is no yolk!
  13. And somebody will end up with egg on their face.
  14. I bet he was boiling