Egg Banjos and Some Random Royals

I'm ashamed of my body, and feel inadequate. My "other half" wants me to clean the house, but I am too busy licking my dog's bottom and posting photos of him on FB. I've also got a watch up my fanny and there's that much debris up there I doubt a man who takes little baby calves out of it's mummy's front bottom could find it. Unless he had pink marigolds on. Would you like a sov? Purely for being a freeeeind.

I'm ashamed of my body, and feel inadequate. My "other half" wants me to clean the house, but I am too busy licking my dog's bottom and posting photos of him on FB. I've also got a watch up my fanny and there's that much debris up there I doubt a man who takes little baby calves out of it's mummy's front bottom could find it. Unless he had pink marigolds on. Would you like a sov? Purely for being a freeeeind.
Is it Brasso time already?

Lumpy?

Your turn.

what game is that ?? It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again ?

take your meds and call your friend Dr Lecter
Play the game, shit-teeth.

Unfortunately, you're a bit boring, so you have to describe yourself, then guess who you are. I'm not going to threaten you with cutty face. You can have a rubber spatula slap, and be grateful.

Acute mental health crisis team on their way, just remain calm Sluggo, and don't get too much shit on the blankets.
Bite me.

I wear leather pants and try and solve the world's problems. Those idiots laugh at me, but I'm the Prime F*cking Minister, and I've got tits and a fanny, so you can squeal about that prick with the dodgy haircut all you want. He knows who's in charge. The deviant.

Er, these pics on FB, are they of the dog with a clean derrière, or the other half? Ambiguous use of "him". Of course if either the dog is a bitch, or you, er, bat for the other team, then it's not ambiguous at all.

One of the more bizarre Friday night threads I've read, and I should fucking know!

Bite me.

I wear leather pants and try and solve the world's problems. Those idiots laugh at me, but I'm the Prime F*cking Minister, and I've got tits and a fanny, so you can squeal about that prick with the dodgy haircut all you want. He knows who's in charge. The deviant.
Tits?

shibusa2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are you feeling alright?

Bite me.

Dennis Thatcher?

You are The_Snail...

You are Lily Allen and you have only been molested by white men.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sundog Fill Your Boots 69
S Cookery 0
PotYos Weapons, Equipment & Rations 19