Egg and Spoon Racing?

S

squirt

I've got a problem here...

I really want to get into a sport, but the only ones recognised around here are football, rugby, volleyball, boxing a couple of months a year and athletics every now and then. None of these really appeal to me, so I'm looking for some sports that I could seek out, or maybe even start, that will keep my fitness up and look good on my CR too...

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Cheers all! :D

Medic Shagging :wink: :wink:

And the Sun will pay on performance

Don't know your exact location but if you are a serving member then try JSSC Gosport (Sailing), canoing, rockclimbing etc. you could also checkout the skydiving facilities in you area.

while I was in adventure training/sports were readily available. I don't know what the state of play is now.

Johno

sea angling's a good 'un , you don't need a rod license , and no one can ever proove you've been , when i was at chatham , you could regularly find all the sea anglers in "the cannon" every wednesday. :D

S

squirt

Of course! I've always been into martial arts actually, so it might be cool if I could organise an instructor and a club... Not entirely sure how many people would be interested though. I guess there's only one way to find out.

Cheers for ya help! :D

squirt said:
Of course! I've always been into martial arts actually, so it might be cool if I could organise an instructor and a club... Not entirely sure how many people would be interested though. I guess there's only one way to find out.

Cheers for ya help! :D
I expect there will be more people interested than what you think, let me know how you get on, I may even join myself!! can never get enough Wing Chun training :)

Orienteering?

What I used to do was find something I could do that would attract officers' wives and start a club or run a class. The number of bosses wives who can take very good photographs of their offspring is amazing.

Reports would come back about that nice Mr W**d just in time for CR